PDA

View Full Version : Fix ACU.exe stopped working!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AleBari.BRNT
11-19-2014, 08:06 PM
Fix ACU.exe stopped working!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NightmareGK13
11-20-2014, 12:42 AM
it's incredible how randomly this happens to me, only in-game and very rarely but very annoying... it could really use a fix by now...

Anonua
11-20-2014, 12:47 AM
Wow, that was very insightful, thank you for that. I'm sure this thread will be very helpful with narrowing down the issues.

YazX_
11-20-2014, 12:49 AM
Guys just a hint, if you have any OSD software like RTSS or any similar one that injects a hook then disable it since it causes the game to crash. hope this helps.

Smrda94
11-20-2014, 01:01 AM
Guys just a hint, if you have any OSD software like RTSS or any similar one that injects a hook then disable it since it causes the game to crash. hope this helps.

I am having issue with crashes after Sunday night .. game worked perfectly 2 days .. i passed main story finished 10co ops missions without problems ... and now crash crash and crash ... i play normaly in offline mode on uplay but every time i turn online and going normaly in game after i press CONTINUE in main menu i crash "ACU.exe stopped working"

HOpe u will fix it in next update/patch pls as u see 80% of PC users have this problems look at earlyer posts from players all over .. :)

YazX_
11-20-2014, 01:09 AM
I am having issue with crashes after Sunday night .. game worked perfectly 2 days .. i passed main story finished 10co ops missions without problems ... and now crash crash and crash ... i play normaly in offline mode on uplay but every time i turn online and going normaly in game after i press CONTINUE in main menu i crash "ACU.exe stopped working"

HOpe u will fix it in next update/patch pls as u see 80% of PC users have this problems look at earlyer posts from players all over .. :)

Have you tried to reinstall UPlay?!

also please look here (and please continue discussion in that on-going thread, thx) :

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/953087-acu-exe-crash-fix?p=10359630&viewfull=1#post10359630