PDA

View Full Version : Unity Coop/multi functions doesnt work PS4

Groszekk
11-19-2014, 06:16 PM
Whenever i try to check my firends i get endless please wait screen.

Whenver i try to acces club options i get 0x000something error.

Whenever i try to play any coop missions i press X and the option greys out and nothing happens.

My Uplay and internet works fine.

HALP

Snipmeister
11-19-2014, 06:32 PM
Sorry to hear that m8 it must be the area you live in or your internet connection(not fast enough) cose i have no problems what so ever or to many peeps from your erea are doind the same thing as you want to do

Groszekk
11-19-2014, 06:44 PM
i have no internet problems. My speed is 25mb/s via wifi (120 mb cable). Have no problems playing Destiny etc.

Trueredemer
11-19-2014, 06:50 PM
I'm having the same problem can't play online and the clubmatches keep giving me error codes

rrebe
11-19-2014, 06:54 PM
I did have this problem too (on PS4), and I got it "fixed" with one method (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/951980-Fix-Error-0x6000001-and-Legend-rank-DMZ-solution)that's been mentioned in the AC Tech support forum by a few users. It requires some tinkering with your router and PS4's connection settings so if you're not very tech savvy I'd wait for an official Ubi fix.

Trueredemer
11-19-2014, 07:50 PM
I did have this problem too (on PS4), and I got it "fixed" with one method (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/951980-Fix-Error-0x6000001-and-Legend-rank-DMZ-solution)that's been mentioned in the AC Tech support forum by a few users. It requires some tinkering with your router and PS4's connection settings so if you're not very tech savvy I'd wait for an official Ubi fix.

Thans for the reply but I want to play the game and not spend my evening tweaking my router.

Mathias_Borealis
11-20-2014, 01:18 AM
I've the same problem as the OP and i can connect with my PS4 on all other games... i even could do a co-op thursday, now i cannot anymore

Faustiis
11-20-2014, 02:57 PM
I was having similar issues with the co-op. My wifi connection is intermittent because of my apartments distance from the landlady/landlord's router. Between that and all the problems since game launch i had pretty much given up on anything but solo play (which for me had been frustratingly buggy).

But last night a small miracle happened. I played for 5 hours with little or no negative issues. I played two co-op missions because i ran across them coincidentally while playing the main quest. The group matching went surprisingly smooth and fast compared to the 45 minutes i had spent trying to equip a Uplay spear a few days ago.

The first multiplayer quest i played was a 2 player stealth mission. Myself and the complete stranger seemed to be of similar gaming skill and character skill. There were no glitches, bugs, or lags that i noticed. The mission had all i crave as far as story, challenge, and fun factor. There were 3 consecutive goals. I got the first two and the other assassin got the 3rd. We worked together but were forced apart at times due to dangerous circumstances. During one "splitting up", my new contact/friend was killed and there was a penalty time for them i guess (i could see their icon get a skull and then color-fill).

When I was transported back to the main stream i was like, "Did that really just happen? Am i dreaming? This game actually works?"

I solo'd for a while because i didn't want to press my luck after such a satisfying co-op experience.

The second multiplayer quest i happened across and accepted was a 4 player "follow and guard the npc" mission. The group matching took a little longer. At the beginning, all three other assassins took off in 3 completely different directions. From my experience with the previous co-op, having more success working in tandem, i tailed the green icon assassin racing across the rooftops. What followed was chaotic, bloody, and at times laggy. At one point i raced to the aid of a brother only to be surrounded and lagged out, mashing all buttons and hoping the lag ended before i died. It worked. We succeeded basically by overwhelming any resistance. At certain points the npc we were following would run in place against the wall, but her AI was adequate enough for us to complete the mission. The experience wasn't as fun, but i chalk it up to zerging and newbism.

At the end of the 5 hour ACU session, i felt confident for the first time since November 11th that i had purchased a great game and i'm now sitting in my office plotting the next excursion into Paris.