PDA

View Full Version : Syncing companion app.

SolidSage
11-19-2014, 06:15 PM
I play on x1. Loving Unity, excited to be able to play public coop consistently and invite friends to my game whenever those features are fixed.

Playing the companion app so I can get gear, very disappointed that this fun mobile game won't sync with my Unity save. I've been on Uplay, cruised Google but nothing.
It really hurts Customer/Publisher relations when external components not relevant to the core experience are jammed into the package and then made a necessity by using them as a gate to access in game content. Wouldn't matter as much but they locked the content they knew would highly desirable. Nasty bait strategy doesn't create a good image. That said, I did, and would be happy to COMPLY with the DEMAND (if I want my game content I paid for) on MY TIME if the thing worked as advertised.

Don't waste our time Ubisoft, you're really just wasting your chances at our money.

RzaRecta357
11-19-2014, 10:01 PM
It isn't something you need to do. Just don't do it? The blue chests gives you some cash and don't count towards to trophies. Did you hit options and log into Uplay? When the game is up if they're both connected it should connect. However they may of brought the website down while they're trying to fix everything.