PDA

View Full Version : DLC codes for AC Unity - questions

DSafrin
11-19-2014, 03:18 PM
First of all, I wasn't sure if that's the correct place to ask this question... but I've been a bit confused and was hoping someone might help me understand what's going on with the codes.

First of all, Unite program.
I've had all rewards unlocked in game via uplay... but I got the codes in mail. Is there any purpose to those codes? I mean, I haven't used them, yet I have the content in the game. Should I use the codes? Or just ignore them, since I got all the UNITE rewards anyway?

And a bit more complex problem:
I've ordered the game through my local retailer. They've sent me code for UNITE long ago (format of the code: TGP-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX - adds up to 19 digits). It worked, I used it, brilliant.
But now they've sent me another code, which is supposed to unlock Prussian Pack, Musketeer Pack and Shooter Pack. Basically - the uplay shop preorder bonus (they have some kind of deal with them to include it). And the code they've send me is... the same format as UNITE code (TGP-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX - 19 digits). PSN only accepts 12 digits codes (XXXX-XXXX-XXXX), so it won't work on PSN (the one they've sent me for rogue was 12 digits and worked on psn). When I called them, they told me I should be able to put the code on the UNITE website and it should unlock the three packs - but I can't see anywhere a place to put another code?
Do you think this is a mistake on their part (wrong code) or did I miss something and there's a special place to use this code? Anyone knows how this should work?
I've contacted my local retailer but they seem to be equally confused as I am. Any other ideas what should I do? I'd love to unlock that dlc (and preferably soon, since I already finished the story in the game... and plan to replay it shortly)

I'm not native speaker, so if anything in my post is unclear - just ask and I'll try to describe it differently.