PDA

View Full Version : "Game has not yet been released"

LiquidCasper
11-19-2014, 02:12 AM
I pre loaded days ago. I live in california and as im typing this post it is 5:11PM 11/18. The game still says it has not been released. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

KuramaKitsune
11-19-2014, 02:44 AM
im in the exact same boat man,
CA, got via uplay from a newegg promo code for buying a gtx 970
preloaded days ago
got an email said the game was unlocked and playable
uplay says its not released yet

crparris
11-19-2014, 02:47 AM
same here. purchased and redeemed the 15th. says not out yet after emails saying it was "delivered" to my uplay account,

dagnamitt
11-19-2014, 02:49 AM
There's a code in the release email that you have to redeem at Uplay. My problem, however, is that Uplay says the code has already been redeemed with a different account. Which shouldn't be possible as I have only one Uplay account, or I got hacked.

Seansamurai
11-19-2014, 02:52 AM
"Already redeemed". Also used the nvidia pick your path code from 970 purchase. What the hell?

crparris
11-19-2014, 02:55 AM
mine was already redeemed as well...

SirPaulibus
11-19-2014, 02:56 AM
I've been on the phone they have an issue with our promo codes we received from nvidia after redeeming it from newegg. blah

KuramaKitsune
11-19-2014, 03:11 AM
im SUPPOSEDLY the caller number 3
in line to support hotline call timer is at 21 minutes
also why the **** do we need to reenter a new captcha code EVERY ****ING POST

dethsabo2
I've been on the phone they have an issue with our promo codes we received from nvidia after redeeming it from newegg. blah

RELEASE DAY November 18th, and NO GAME!!! 21 HOURS AFTER RELEASED and NO GAME!! WTF???

Really...is UPLAY trying to be like STEAM? Even EA ORIGIN is a utter failure. They let me log in, set my activation code...from my receipt and the games 30 GIGS is pre-downloaded into my PC. But.... they are LOCKED OUT, from delivering us the game "LIVE".

I hope they comp everyone FREE SEASON PASS. WHAT A JOKE!!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

http://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag234/tuesdaysgone_2003/FARCRY4FAIL_zps55046bbd.png (http://s1369.photobucket.com/user/tuesdaysgone_2003/media/FARCRY4FAIL_zps55046bbd.png.html)

Zengrath
same issue here. Customer support responded to my ticket on issue.

Thank you for contacting Ubisoft Support.
We are currently aware of the an issue regarding the activation of the game on the Uplay PC client. We are currently investigating the problem and hope to have it resolved soon.

cjeaster
11-19-2014, 03:14 AM
I'm having the same problem. Looks like this is pretty common. Hopefully they have this crap sorted out by tomorrow, I didn't preorder this game to get boned into not being able to play until a week out from release.

dethsabo2
11-19-2014, 03:38 AM
same issue here. Customer support responded to my ticket on issue.

Thank you for contacting Ubisoft Support.
We are currently aware of the an issue regarding the activation of the game on the Uplay PC client. We are currently investigating the problem and hope to have it resolved soon.

Since my EMAIL says BUY THE SEASON PASS!! AND TELLING ME IT"S NOW AVAILABLE at 6:00PM TODAY! When...lots of people don't have the game access...you are bragging about!! The email....is RUDE and some sick cross marketing program for more sales!!

Why not comp us...the SEASON PASS!! Since...you can't deliver the GAME, that we invested in!!

http://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag234/tuesdaysgone_2003/FARCRYAVAILABLENOW_zps78588446.png (http://s1369.photobucket.com/user/tuesdaysgone_2003/media/FARCRYAVAILABLENOW_zps78588446.png.html)

Typhoeus90
11-19-2014, 03:40 AM
Just got off the phone with NA support, and was informed the tech team is currently working to fix the Nvidia promotion code issue.

Basically they are trying to set the codes for anyone who activated the pre-order through the Nvidia promotion as "unlocked", since the second code they sent out is failing (i.e. the "This code is already in use" error). Given that there are probably hundreds of thousands of us who have this issue, it's going to take them a while to parse through the database and activate everyone's.

Let's give the support team a break guys - the poor rep I spoke with on the phone was very polite and honest, but sounded like he had been explaining the same issue all day. They have been working since this morning straight to get this resolved for us, and I would assume it will be fixed by tomorrow morning.

For what it's worth, thanks Ubisoft support team for all your hard work.

Serno.Live
11-19-2014, 03:44 AM
Just got off the phone with NA support, and was informed the tech team is currently working to fix the Nvidia promotion code issue.

Basically they are trying to set the codes for anyone who activated the pre-order through the Nvidia promotion as "unlocked", since the second code they sent out is failing (i.e. the "This code is already in use" error). Given that there are probably hundreds of thousands of us who have this issue, it's going to take them a while to parse through the database and activate everyone's.

Let's give the support team a break guys - the poor rep I spoke with on the phone was very polite and honest, but sounded like he had been explaining the same issue all day. They have been working since this morning straight to get this resolved for us, and I would assume it will be fixed by tomorrow morning.

For what it's worth, thanks Ubisoft support team for all your hard work.

Doesn't justify the fact that proper testing could have fixed this before release.

Typhoeus90
11-19-2014, 03:47 AM
Doesn't justify the fact that proper testing could have fixed this before release.

I won't disagree with that. I'm just trying to defend the poor saps that are taking the rap for something they had no influence in.

On the other hand, odds are the dev team was told "We need this game done by (insert unrealistic release date here), with (insert woefully minimal budget), and it needs to (insert ridiculously overambitious feature here)."

So there's that.

troublesome08
11-19-2014, 03:58 AM
I won't disagree with that. I'm just trying to defend the poor saps that are taking the rap for something they had no influence in.

On the other hand, odds are the dev team was told "We need this game done by (insert unrealistic release date here), with (insert woefully minimal budget), and it needs to (insert ridiculously overambitious feature here)."

So there's that.

True. Not the tech support guys fault at any rate. Anyway thanks for the info, much appreciated. It seems it's an Nvidia promo code issue primarily. I'll just wait a couple days and hopefully it will get activated soon. I got the game for free so I'm not too upset, but I do hope they'll fix this pretty quickly.