PDA

View Full Version : anyone else stuck in gameplay? (spoiler to people not at sequence 7)

Zaboomafoo1
11-19-2014, 01:53 AM
ACU. I'm at the memory where you are fighting Belec... When It goes to the cutscenes where you press E multiple times, it ends up as a push and pull situation where I can't get any farther. Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

Irst-
11-20-2014, 06:49 PM
I have the same problem here. Sometimes I can advance 1 stage, but no more than that

Irxe
11-20-2014, 07:43 PM
ACU. I'm at the memory where you are fighting Belec... When It goes to the cutscenes where you press E multiple times, it ends up as a push and pull situation where I can't get any farther. Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

It works fine for me. I dont know what happen on your end. But maybe you should re-verified your files and start it on offline mode. Hope it helps.

TerrestrialTime
11-20-2014, 08:28 PM
I was stuck there as well yesterday. I managed to find a solution:

Go to your graphics settings and change aspect ratio to lowest setting (I believe it is 4:3) and graphics to low. You should be able to do the memory with relative ease after that. I don't recommend changing them back until after the memory is done. That way you don't get stuck in the quicktime again after changing it back.