PDA

View Full Version : Redeeming Packs

SundogA
11-19-2014, 01:25 AM
Okay, maybe I'm being dumb here, but I'm having a huge problem with my Driller and Yak Farm packs. I've done EXACTLY what the card says - gone to www.farcrygame.com/preordercode, put in my code, and gotten a message saying, and I quote, "You will soon receive an e-mail with information on how to unlock your in-game content on your selected platform." Well, a few minutes later, I got an e-mail all right - which was just a screenshot saying "You will soon receive an e-mail with information on how to unlock your in-game content on your selected platform."
I want to play my game. I want the enhanced content that I payed for. What the heck do i do!!?

Jumacr_43
11-19-2014, 01:31 AM
Okay, maybe I'm being dumb here, but I'm having a huge problem with my Driller and Yak Farm packs. I've done EXACTLY what the card says - gone to www.farcrygame.com/preordercode, put in my code, and gotten a message saying, and I quote, "You will soon receive an e-mail with information on how to unlock your in-game content on your selected platform." Well, a few minutes later, I got an e-mail all right - which was just a screenshot saying "You will soon receive an e-mail with information on how to unlock your in-game content on your selected platform."
I want to play my game. I want the enhanced content that I payed for. What the heck do i do!!?

You did nothing wrong I'm still waiting after 35 hours I have the same email yet get nothing else. I hope you get your codes quicker than me.

SundogA
11-19-2014, 01:36 AM
Thanks. Doesn't make me feel better towards Ubisoft, but at least now I know I'm not all alone on this.

StrecCZ
11-19-2014, 10:44 AM
You are not alone. Same problem.

VikMorroHun
11-19-2014, 07:56 PM
Same problem here. Except I didn't get email at all. Just the confirmation message mentioned above. I'm guessing it's Ubifail as usual.

SundogA
11-21-2014, 08:14 AM
Coming up on three days since I sent the question off to support. No word on anything as yet.

zemog2009
11-21-2014, 09:23 AM
I have gotten the confirmation email for each of the packs, thanking me for redeeming my pre-order codes, but nothing else yet :( :mad:
Please someone fix this.

Siege_6
11-21-2014, 09:35 AM
I got the same message about the email that never comes also It only allowed me to use the Yak Farm key, When I tried to use the Driller pack key it stated "You have already collected a pre order bonus"

zemog2009
11-21-2014, 12:38 PM
I got the same message about the email that never comes also It only allowed me to use the Yak Farm key, When I tried to use the Driller pack key it stated "You have already collected a pre order bonus"

I had the same thing, I just waited till then next day to activate/ redeem the other.

Siege_6
11-24-2014, 12:42 AM
I had the same thing, I just waited till then next day to activate/ redeem the other.

That worked, however I still have not recieved an E-mail for either pack telling me how to redeem them (Do I even need one)
Also I purchased the Season Pass and have recieved no special weapons or the Yeti Mission? (I know the Yeti mission may happen later ingame but special weapons should be showing?)

zemog2009
11-24-2014, 11:08 AM
That worked, however I still have not recieved an E-mail for either pack telling me how to redeem them (Do I even need one)
Also I purchased the Season Pass and have recieved no special weapons or the Yeti Mission? (I know the Yeti mission may happen later ingame but special weapons should be showing?)

I believe you do require the email, as none of the packs' content is present on my game.
I was thinking about getting a season pass but if they can't get this right, who knows?

Siege_6
11-25-2014, 05:26 AM
I believe you do require the email, as none of the packs' content is present on my game.
I was thinking about getting a season pass but if they can't get this right, who knows?

I know what you mean...At the moment I have paid $39 for nothing.
By the time I get it I will have finished the game and not want it.

TipitinaJazzCat
11-25-2014, 04:36 PM
I know what you mean...At the moment I have paid $39 for nothing.
By the time I get it I will have finished the game and not want it.
Indeed, season pass on my PS4 isn't working either, no bonus guns available in the trading post or The Syringe mission yet I have completed the cultural exchange mission.
Disappointed to say the least :mad:

zemog2009
11-27-2014, 11:33 AM
FINAL got the codes to activate my packs for the PC YA