PDA

View Full Version : Does Far Cry 4 work for ANY PS3 owners right now?

Capkill999
11-19-2014, 12:59 AM
Just curious, so far it is not working for any of my friends, version is the most up to date - according to PSN. Anyone out there had any success actually playing this game yet on the PS3, or did we just pay $60 for a broken game?

EvilPixieGrrr
11-19-2014, 02:29 AM
Hi Capkill999, welcome to the forum.

Are you getting a message saying that the game data is corrupt?

Capkill999
11-19-2014, 03:10 AM
Yes - something like game data corrupt, delete your Far Cry 3 files and restart. The only problem is I don't have Far Cry 3 or Blood Dragon on my system

EvilPixieGrrr
11-19-2014, 03:29 AM
Sorry to hear it.

In this instance you should open a ticket with Support and be sure to tell them the message you're receiving and that you didn't play FC3 or Blood Dragon and they will assist you with this.

I apologize for the frustration.

Capkill999
11-19-2014, 04:00 AM
Who do I contact in order to get a refund?

puddingchops
11-19-2014, 12:09 PM
Just curious, so far it is not working for any of my friends, version is the most up to date - according to PSN. Anyone out there had any success actually playing this game yet on the PS3, or did we just pay $60 for a broken game?

Recieved my pre-order game and all works fine on my PS3 but I had to wait til the 18th to unlock extra content.

CrazyRacoonHDD
11-19-2014, 01:50 PM
[QUOTE=Capkill999;10355177]Just curious, so far it is not working for any of my friends, version is the most up to date - according to PSN. Anyone out there had any success actually playing this game yet on the PS3, or did we just pay $60 for a broken game??[QUOTE]I don't know what to do. I'm very angry.

Alex_H1984
11-19-2014, 02:14 PM
Who do I contact in order to get a refund?

Good luck!

kiiril
11-19-2014, 02:29 PM
Sorry to hear it.

In this instance you should open a ticket with Support and be sure to tell them the message you're receiving and that you didn't play FC3 or Blood Dragon and they will assist you with this.

I apologize for the frustration.

"In this instance you should open a ticket" Of course you would send us that way. That's all you guys have been saying for the past day. WE WANT ANSWERS.

Belgiangamer
11-19-2014, 02:39 PM
"In this instance you should open a ticket" Of course you would send us that way. That's all you guys have been saying for the past day. WE WANT ANSWERS.

Community managers are not technical support. They cannot help you with technical issues, only guide you.
https://support.ubi.com/en-gb/

jwllee
11-19-2014, 05:42 PM

I have the physical version of far cry 4 on ps3. I picked it up at midnight and installed it as well. The install took 40 min after I I had to update the ps3 to v6.5. I have far cry 3 saves still on the system. I do not have blood dragon. After the installation I was playing with no issues. It worked all evening as well with no issues. I think the problem is with the digital version. I did notice that I did not have to input any information for logging into uplay. It automatically found it. Not sure how unless it found it in the far cry 3 saves.