PDA

View Full Version : Key is already in use?

Serno.Live
11-19-2014, 12:51 AM
Received my copy from the Nvidia promotion, redeemed the code and preloaded. Received my black email with blue text but the activation key is already in use. I tried pasting, manually entering it and praising the dark lords for it to work. There is no order history of far cry 4 under my account in the store for me to cross check the key there either. Ubisoft why you do dis 2 me? :'[

Edit: I also have a ticket open already

WaterSleeps
11-19-2014, 01:15 AM
Any word on a fix for this yet?

zamexil
11-19-2014, 01:26 AM
Any news on how to fix it yet?? I have this same problem and it is driving me crazy!!!:mad::mad:

Zengrath
11-19-2014, 01:28 AM
Looks like a lot of people who got it with the Nvidia promotion cannot play. Looks like so far nothing we can do until we get a response to our tickets from Ubisoft. So this is 2 games i can't play. Other game being assasin creed save corruption everytime i play and dont fee like trying yet again, i work full time i don't have all time in world to alpha test their games.

Serno.Live
11-19-2014, 01:48 AM
Oh yeah guys I got a response back.

"Henry11/19/2014 12:30:49 AM
Hello,

Thank you for letting us know what you have going on. The team is trying to resolve this issue since a lot of other members are having the same issue. Hopefully your issue will be resolved soon but we will keep you up to day on the issue."

"Thank you for letting us know what you have going on." ......What..........Are you kidding me? Is it just me or is that response sound condensing and sassy. "Thanks for your riveting tale you stupid *******." Is what I got from that.

Like seriously are we expected to wait like 3 days for support to figure out they have to just simply issue new keys to us for those who have the same problem? It's not ****ing rocket science Ubi JUST GIVE US A NEW KEY TO USE.

Back in the day I used to think pirating games was stupid, having to deal with the crashes, the cracks, problems, etc, but now it's more of a hassle to actually pay and use the ****ing DRM.

Uplay yeah right, UDONTPLAY