PDA

View Full Version : Fullscreen issues

bogieman987
11-18-2014, 11:33 PM
Anyone know how I can get the damn game to run on fullscreen without it constantly reverting back to windowed?

I don't have the steam version otherwise I would try the "-fullscreen" thing.

And "alt-enter" doesn't work properly either, doing that will put it in fullscreen, apparently, but won't let me be able to record via "ShadowPlay".

In my opinion, it's a pretty damn stupid bug, that and what's with the whole aspect ratio thing?
Why can't they just have all the resolutions in the resolution option

I'll never understand why the devs chose such pointless designs.

Other than that, I've been enjoying the game.

thabullet
11-19-2014, 04:08 PM
Yea I was so excited to play this yesterday. I'm having a similar issue, yet mine won't even alt+enter into fullscreen... trying that or adjusting via video menu flashes fullscreen then goes right back to windowed. It's so annoying trying to play in windowed mode I honestly can't even enjoy it, I stopped after walking around the first area. I've played around with the aspect ratio and resolutions, my system is running @ 1368x798 (16:9). Really shouldn't be this difficult just to view the game properly! Anyone have any suggestions? I'm running it through uplay although I have to say I'll NEVER use that system again :mad:

*I did just update GEForce (I'm running 2x 760s on SLI) drivers that specifically mentioned this game in the release notes.

Do I need to adjust res for Windows? There's not many options for the monitor I use, but I just figured most games do all this automatically with no configuration needed.