PDA

View Full Version : Cannot activate Far Cry 4

Thunderbolt_84
11-18-2014, 09:54 PM
I installed the game from dvd and wanted to activate it in Uplay. I entered the code and connected it to my account. However it does not appear in my library. When I want to start the game it always asks me to activate it and when I enter my code it just says its already connected to my account? What to do?

UbiVolfbane
11-18-2014, 10:20 PM
Please be sure that you are on the exact same account used when installing the game. I ask that you also try "activate" code in the Uplay client to enter the serial key. Please be sure that you enter the code manually with all capitals, hyphens and no spaces. Please submit the code and order number tot he team if you continue to have any issues.

Thunderbolt_84
11-19-2014, 07:00 PM
Please be sure that you are on the exact same account used when installing the game. I ask that you also try "activate" code in the Uplay client to enter the serial key. Please be sure that you enter the code manually with all capitals, hyphens and no spaces. Please submit the code and order number tot he team if you continue to have any issues.

I only have this one account. It does not work either when I start over the FarCry desktop icon nor when I enter the code in Uplay. The problem is not that I enter a wrong code it just says it is already connected to my account but it is NOT in the library.

Thunderbolt_84
11-22-2014, 10:47 AM
I went with this question to the Ubisoft support on wednesday morning but still have not received an answer nor a solution. Is this normal that it takes so long to get support?

Ubi_Jax
11-22-2014, 11:10 AM
Our support teams strive to get back in touch with players as quickly as possible. If you've still yet to receive a response, please can you provide your support ticket number via private message and I'll make sure that this gets investigated for you.

Thanks.

Thunderbolt_84
11-22-2014, 11:58 AM
It could find the solution. I haven't looked carefully into my DVD box and always used the code for HURK's Redemtion :rolleyes: I now recognized that the real code is behind it. My bad! But thank you anyway for your offer to solve this issue.