PDA

View Full Version : Crash and Patch

stonythegreat
11-18-2014, 08:54 PM
Well. I click to launch through Steam. Does not even attempt to load. Just pops up a box that says Farcry 4 is not working, failed to load or whatever. I would love to find this patch I keep seeing. The advert for the patch is very lovely. I admit. Kudos on making the advert for that very big and eye catching, but I need an actual link TO THE PATCH! I love knowing there is a fix, but I would love to download it. To do that I need something that is front page. Not something that you must get through the labyrinth and defeat the minotaur just to access.

Please please please just advertise the patch and put the download link on that advertisement or a link to the page to grab the patch. I've search all of Steam for it because it is advertised you can find it there as well, but I have not found it. I am half tempted just to throw up my hands and demand my money back. This is not acceptable in any manner. If I don't have a fix for my problem in the next 24 hours, I'm going to do whatever it takes to get my money back. Trust me. Whatever it takes means just that.

Sandcracka
11-18-2014, 08:56 PM
Yes, could someone please provide a link to this mysterious patch?

felixyeezy
11-18-2014, 09:15 PM
Yes, could someone please provide a link to this mysterious patch?

yes, please. this would save the day