PDA

View Full Version : Connection/Co-op/Multiplayer Issues

bel_ses
11-18-2014, 08:33 PM
Hey guys,so I wanted to ask if anybody else has problems with the co-op feature in the game?
I am a PC player but consolers should comment too just notify on which platform you play :)
A few more things,the game is always in offline mode for me,although my internet connection is fine,and every time I try to go online nothing happens it just doesn't work!
I am stuck on Legend rank,although I am an Enforcer.
Co-op doesn't work at all,can't join missions directly or when I click Play co-op now in the menu it just keeps searching for a game and never finds one,left it for 30 minutes and nothing...can't even cancle the search unless I get desyncrhonized!
Please help guys,maybe others have the same problem!

Slyther83
11-19-2014, 06:28 AM
Hey guys,so I wanted to ask if anybody else has problems with the co-op feature in the game?
I am a PC player but consolers should comment too just notify on which platform you play :)
A few more things,the game is always in offline mode for me,although my internet connection is fine,and every time I try to go online nothing happens it just doesn't work!
I am stuck on Legend rank,although I am an Enforcer.
Co-op doesn't work at all,can't join missions directly or when I click Play co-op now in the menu it just keeps searching for a game and never finds one,left it for 30 minutes and nothing...can't even cancle the search unless I get desyncrhonized!
Please help guys,maybe others have the same problem!

I have the same issue

TRS.SilencE
11-19-2014, 08:36 AM
I had some issues in the beginning but after i forwarded both port 14000 upd and tcp it seems to be solved.

Also if you have people in your friend list and even if it says offline, try sending them a message.
When i send an offline player which i knew was online a message they received it instantly.. also a 3rd player was able to invite us both into his game...