PDA

View Full Version : I love Unity so much and yet it is so hard playing that game cuz of all the issues :(

mmac900
11-18-2014, 06:01 PM
It is one of myfavorite ac games, if not my favorite, but I am just finding it so hard lately :(. I have a powerful system with gtx 970 and i5 3570K, 8 GB ram, and 256gb ssd, and yet the game crashes completely on average once an hour, if not more. It also freezes every 10-15min for about 30sec, after which it goes back to normal. Even worse, half the time when it crashes I have to restart my PC because the sound just stops working. There is some stuttering at times as well, but not terrible.

This game is an improvement in every area, so why, oh why, have you not taken an extra month or two and just made it work ubisoft?? If it is money you are after, tell that to your falling stock, or the fact that I will never pre-order a game from you again, no matter how good it looks. Now I hear far cry 4 is having issues, and I ask myself, do you not like money? Because once your reptuation gets ruined, it is difficult to repair, just look at EA. So if you like money, make games work at launch.

Irganon
11-18-2014, 06:29 PM
Some things to consider...Update to the latest drivers, video, sound, direct x...Make sure there's enough cooling within the case as well as on the CPU. Check the event viewer once a while for any unusual errors and keep the PC clean with ccleaner. Also, make sure unnecessary garbage isn't running while you play, which could interfere with the game.

Juasmo
11-18-2014, 09:02 PM
How many FPS with your PC?
I've 3570K + 7870 and i've 18-30 fps with a lot of drops, unplayable.

playlisting
11-18-2014, 09:22 PM
Same here. Luckily I bought the PS4 version and am going to trade it in tomorrow in exchange for GTA V. Then, just after Christmas when all the sales are on and most (if not all) of the bugs are fixed, I'll buy it back for most likely less than half price :D