PDA

View Full Version : fps drop on AMD Radeon HD 7700 gfx card

Kenjimuto1
11-18-2014, 05:11 PM
i saw some posts that AMD cards usualy have that bad fps in FC4 i wanted to know if there is a fix for that or should i just wait.

zynkin
11-18-2014, 05:21 PM
Far Cry 4 and AC Unity are lauch titles for the new Nvidia 900 gtx cards and have graphical features that only those cards in that serries can support. This is part of the corporate deals Ubi has with Nvidia which generally makes every ubi game work better with Nvidia. While many argue that Ubi should make their titles work with AMD day 1, generally speaking the reality is AMD cards take a few weeks to get the driver updates needed to work properly given the lack of corporate partnership.

Kenjimuto1
11-18-2014, 05:48 PM
Far Cry 4 and AC Unity are lauch titles for the new Nvidia 900 gtx cards and have graphical features that only those cards in that serries can support. This is part of the corporate deals Ubi has with Nvidia which generally makes every ubi game work better with Nvidia. While many argue that Ubi should make their titles work with AMD day 1, generally speaking the reality is AMD cards take a few weeks to get the driver updates needed to work properly given the lack of corporate partnership.

alright ty vm :)

Chnebierk
11-18-2014, 10:37 PM
This is not true, I own a geforce GTX 780 ti ( Nvidia ) and I have huge fps drops

see my specs :
i7 3930ik
16 go ram
X79a-gd65(8D) motherboard

This game is just not optimized period
Battlefield 4 works very nicely compared to this game for instance