PDA

View Full Version : Is Farcry 4 worth buying on ps4?

mjrou812
11-18-2014, 04:59 PM
To those that has Farcry 4 for the Ps4, is the game worth buying and is it better than Farcry 3? The reason I ask is I got burned when I purchased assassins unity, the game is so broken and so bad, I cant afford to take another hit?

Thirdeyevision
11-18-2014, 06:08 PM
It's not worth buying on ANY system right now....and forget AC Unity, that game is a travesty

CRYPTO196
11-18-2014, 08:15 PM
It is,it's not broken and it works fine.

jmpittman0220
11-19-2014, 07:15 AM
It's not worth buying on ANY system right now....and forget AC Unity, that game is a travesty

Don't post misinformation like this.....

locdb
11-19-2014, 09:27 AM
It is,it's not broken and it works fine.

^- Exactly & YES, it's definitely worth it. I just spent 10 hours playing (my day off - don't judge me!) on my PS4. It's very similar to Far Cry 3, which I also greatly enjoyed playing.

nanoverse
11-20-2014, 06:34 PM
To those that has Farcry 4 for the Ps4, is the game worth buying and is it better than Farcry 3? The reason I ask is I got burned when I purchased assassins unity, the game is so broken and so bad, I cant afford to take another hit?

Don't listen to the nay sayer. Campaign works good and the world seems alive (compared to the ground hog day Destiny). Failed takig down guards when I tried the same route as before. Only problem was two tigers fighting each other, which I thought wouldn't care about human business. But they came after me when I had my bow aimed at one guard. I laughed out loud. The nature alone is awesome. :)

No game breaking bugs and it's fun!