PDA

View Full Version : Unlock my game.

mugdapug
11-18-2014, 04:36 PM
I'm tired of dealing with extra problems when i buy games from Ubisoft, and is getting on my nerves. I bought the game, and pre ordered, and it has been locked all night, and now 7 am in the morning. It's a Uplay issue most likely. Unlock it now, or i'll nev er purchase a game from this ****ty company. GIVE ME WHAT I PAYED FOR. ****ing morons.

kiiril
11-18-2014, 04:38 PM
I'm tired of dealing with extra problems when i buy games from Ubisoft, and is getting on my nerves. I bought the game, and pre ordered, and it has been locked all night, and now 7 am in the morning. It's a Uplay issue most likely. Unlock it now, or i'll nev er purchase a game from this ****ty company. GIVE ME WHAT I PAYED FOR. ****ing morons.

Doesn't matter. Even if you were to unlock the game, the game is broken, and you can't play it atm.

zynkin
11-18-2014, 04:48 PM
My game is still locked out in uplay as well.

TheSixthDigit
11-18-2014, 04:56 PM

Same here I pre ordered and yet it is no where to be seen!

mugdapug
11-18-2014, 05:00 PM
Happens everytime with Uplay. Never buying a Ubisoft game again.

mugdapug
11-18-2014, 05:30 PM
Is that hard to unlock a game? **** you Ubisoft, you waste my whole night last night, and my morning. I never will buy your trash again, and rather pirate it now.

Stop rushing out a game every year, and actually work on it; perhaps go back to Steam, and STOP BEING GREEDY. ****ing French trash.

Corpse4
11-18-2014, 05:32 PM
Mine is locked as well, so much for the pre-order and pre-load, gonna have to wait 2 business days for a game that should have been unlocked ON TIME!

zynkin
11-18-2014, 05:34 PM
If you got the "The product that you preordered is now available." email from ubisoft last night or this morning, try and look for black text on the black background for some people there has been an activation key hidden there. You can then enter the activation key into uplay and be able to play.

Corpse4
11-18-2014, 05:41 PM
If you got the "The product that you preordered is now available." email from ubisoft last night or this morning, try and look for black text on the black background for some people there has been an activation key hidden there. You can then enter the activation key into uplay and be able to play.

The only email I received has a digital rights code and that says invalid when entered into the activation code section.