PDA

View Full Version : Lost score on global leaderboard

ConfusedMuscles
11-18-2014, 04:29 PM
I somehow have dropped nearly 3 million points on the global leaderboard. I was top 10 global and now I am down to around number 200. Can this please be addressed?

IBlubbiI
11-20-2014, 01:18 PM
Well now you are around 300k above what your score should be ;)

En0-
11-24-2014, 07:59 PM
hum... I have a doubt. Can you tell me if it has been done now?

Regards,

Jeruhnq
11-24-2014, 08:58 PM
Did you use coffin runs ? :nonchalance:
If yes, they probably removed one of your run.

IBlubbiI
11-25-2014, 05:58 PM
Yes, muscles Score is fine now... the thing is, from what have happened already, i am pretty sure once he improves one of his career tracks his score will be glitched again. Ronshakk got recalculated twice now and is again on 20.700k, sebi is glitched aswell and is on 21mil now. Something went totally wrong when coffin runs got cleared because i know 100% that neither ron,sebi or muscles ever used a coffin in their runs. Also The Blaze jp is missing alot of score aswell because his stormtrooper run got deleted when he 100% didnt ever use a coffin aswell.

Also for all those guys, the only run that got deleted was stormtrooper, so i guess the guy who deleted them just made a mistake there, but that is causing a hell lot of problems with the lbs now.

The Score of "Locks04" is glitched aswell, btw.

TheBlazeJp
12-22-2014, 08:30 AM
Yes, muscles Score is fine now... the thing is, from what have happened already, i am pretty sure once he improves one of his career tracks his score will be glitched again. Ronshakk got recalculated twice now and is again on 20.700k, sebi is glitched aswell and is on 21mil now. Something went totally wrong when coffin runs got cleared because i know 100% that neither ron,sebi or muscles ever used a coffin in their runs. Also The Blaze jp is missing alot of score aswell because his stormtrooper run got deleted when he 100% didnt ever use a coffin aswell.

Also for all those guys, the only run that got deleted was stormtrooper, so i guess the guy who deleted them just made a mistake there, but that is causing a hell lot of problems with the lbs now.

The Score of "Locks04" is glitched aswell, btw.

Whats this about my stormtrooper run being deleted?
What the heck, lol.. I never coffined once!
That was a good run damnit

57.5 is not an easy run to get again,
I remember that taking me a while to get,
Why delete it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-g1FNmtoGAs&list=UUJ9pMTsbIaZN1ewj-EE3ENg

^ As you can see there was no coffins in that run

BenShermanUbi
12-22-2014, 09:48 AM
Whats this about my stormtrooper run being deleted?
What the heck, lol.. I never coffined once!
That was a good run damnit

Hi TheBlazeJp,

Your score was removed cause replay was broken.
Your gamertag is present in the list (Stormtrooper track) and it's marked as broken (not a coffin run).

I'm sorry for the inconvenience. :(

Regards,