PDA

View Full Version : Still says Preloaded

motorboatink1ng
11-18-2014, 10:36 AM
I bought the game a few days ago and preloaded it. It is 1236 for me on the 18th (I live in Alaska). The game still says preloaded, not play. Tried restarting a few times. Everything I read online says to reinstall game but that means I won't be able to play it tonight so it is kind of a last resort. Any suggestions or tips?

papymtl
11-18-2014, 12:10 PM
I bought the game a few days ago and preloaded it. It is 1236 for me on the 18th (I live in Alaska). The game still says preloaded, not play. Tried restarting a few times. Everything I read online says to reinstall game but that means I won't be able to play it tonight so it is kind of a last resort. Any suggestions or tips?

Same thing here.... I just sent a tweet to ubisoft support....

go0bsto0ber
11-18-2014, 12:36 PM

Same here. I set up a support ticket. Hope they get this fixed asap.

Slippingfever29
11-18-2014, 01:08 PM
I suggest checking your email for an activation code. That's what I did and it activated the game.

go0bsto0ber
11-18-2014, 02:14 PM
I suggest checking your email for an activation code. That's what I did and it activated the game.

I checked my email but had no record of receiving a activation code. I got my game through the nvidia promotional and it was added to my game list and now that i have it preloaded it wont unlock to let me play. It just has a greyed out preloaded button :\

antoine3152
11-18-2014, 02:43 PM
I checked my email but had no record of receiving a activation code. I got my game through the nvidia promotional and it was added to my game list and now that i have it preloaded it wont unlock to let me play. It just has a greyed out preloaded button :\

Same for me, I got my gtx980 a week ago and had a NVIDIA promotion but still says pre-loaded.
Someone help!!!

dahl.46
11-18-2014, 02:44 PM
I tired uninstalling the game to see if a re download would allow me to play the game. it was no uses as its wants me to pre-download the game ounce more even though the game is out. it must have to do with the redeeming code I used.

antoine3152
11-18-2014, 02:47 PM
Same for me, I got my gtx980 a week ago and had a NVIDIA promotion but still says pre-loaded.
Someone help!!!

Just got an email from ubisoft, they give you an activation code.

go0bsto0ber
11-18-2014, 06:13 PM

Found the code tyvm

bounce227
11-19-2014, 04:41 AM
My game just says preloaded. I thought it was going to be awesome and was ready to play at midninght, but no, Ubisoft basically just doesn't want me to get to play. It's so stupid they want to go with this Uplay crap instead of Steam. Is there anything that helped you guys get it to work? All I can think of is uninstalling and reinstalling. I did submit a ticket. You'd think they would have a ton of staff on hand every hour of the day with a big release.

bounce227
11-19-2014, 05:23 PM
Looks like they updated Uplay sometime during the night.