PDA

View Full Version : Nevermind game wont load when it does you will wish it hadnt

P4LLYTHEG4MER
11-18-2014, 09:19 AM
Well surprise surprise just like far cry 3 4 is no different an absolute pile of junk and 54.99 to purchase it isn't even worth 20 this is again the worst title released by you guys and after far cry 2 you just couldn't get it right,it is a good job xbox is on our side and give us refunds I tried all game modes and was very disappointed with multi player you couldn't get that right so then I jumped on to try the all new 4 player co-op and oh you cant play with your mates until you do some career ok just run through the map as fast as you can to unlock areas if your fast enough you wont get killed,seriously I could rant on and on but u have wrecked a chance of me ever buying a far cry 5 even if you promise like you did with 4 lmfao your game is a joke.:confused::confused::confused::confused::conf used::confused::confused:

jhk655
11-18-2014, 09:45 AM
Well surprise surprise just like far cry 3 4 is no different an absolute pile of junk and 54.99 to purchase it isn't even worth 20 this is again the worst title released by you guys and after far cry 2 you just couldn't get it right,it is a good job xbox is on our side and give us refunds I tried all game modes and was very disappointed with multi player you couldn't get that right so then I jumped on to try the all new 4 player co-op and oh you cant play with your mates until you do some career ok just run through the map as fast as you can to unlock areas if your fast enough you wont get killed,seriously I could rant on and on but u have wrecked a chance of me ever buying a far cry 5 even if you promise like you did with 4 lmfao your game is a joke.:confused::confused::confused::confused::conf used::confused::confused:

Have you heard of this great new thing called punctuation?