PDA

View Full Version : ACU Reload Trick

The8bitAsian
11-18-2014, 07:18 AM
Hey guys I found a trick on having unlimited ammo for multi-shot pistols such as American Flintlock and Arno's Pistol. Since there is not a manual reload button, I found a cool way on replenishing ammo. The most important thing is not to do a full reload after shooting your multi-shot pistols. Always leave one bullet left. Then, go onto level ground so you can open up character customization. Open the weapons and then pistols; then equip a single shot pistol like the first one you start with ("pistol"). After you equip the pistol, switch back to your multi-shot pistol and equip that. Hope this helps!

HypeR.tgL
11-18-2014, 08:10 AM
Or... you know.. press L3 to reload?

Jackdaw951
11-18-2014, 11:59 AM
You totally missed his point. He's saying that if you leave one bullet loaded in a multi-shot pistol, switch to a single-shot, then back to the multi-shot, the gun is magically full again, without depleting any of your ammo reserve. I have to try this out just for giggles.

MaceoniK
11-18-2014, 12:30 PM
Or you could use the Assassin Cache skill to restock your ammo, just press down on the D pad:)

The8bitAsian
11-19-2014, 12:18 AM
Or you could use the Assassin Cache skill to restock your ammo, just press down on the D pad:)

That works too! It does take a decent amount of sync points though.

Fatal-Feit
11-19-2014, 12:20 AM
Nice find!

The8bitAsian
11-19-2014, 12:32 AM
Nice find!

Thanks! I actually found it during a co op mission where I also found out you can change your Co Op Skills during a mission. I was playing with a random without any co op skills so I kept on switching from communal sense and assassin cache.