PDA

View Full Version : UBI why not give loyal fans something for free...????????????????????????

RazorHair
11-18-2014, 04:57 AM
Why does this company never give anything for free, esp seeing how this game is kinda a mess atm... how about you balance yourselves out and offer a little something for free for the game... maybe try some free DLC packs or something???? That would make some angry gamers a bit more pleased with this mess up of a game! Who else thinks this should be something that would make gamers feel a bit better about spending 100+ if you bought guides, tee shirts, seasons passes etc???????

eternalsoul201
11-18-2014, 06:10 AM
Why does this company never give anything for free, esp seeing how this game is kinda a mess atm... how about you balance yourselves out and offer a little something for free for the game... maybe try some free DLC packs or something???? That would make some angry gamers a bit more pleased with this mess up of a game! Who else thinks this should be something that would make gamers feel a bit better about spending 100+ if you bought guides, tee shirts, seasons passes etc???????

nobodies replying cause greety-soft is not going to do it. they sell us a half finished game and your asking them to give you something for free, look around you dude there greedy pigs

RazorHair
11-18-2014, 06:23 AM
well I know they are greedy but a "gamer in mind company" might want to make up for this mess of a project... wishful thinking I suppose -_- UBI is quickly becoming EA

Marty30886
11-18-2014, 06:29 AM
Yeah, like far cry 4 for free? ;)

GunnarGunderson
11-18-2014, 06:35 AM
I'll settle for them comping us those stupid companion app and club competition items

RazorHair
11-18-2014, 06:42 AM
I canceled my pre order on far cry 4 I refuse to give moneysoft anymore of my money for unfinished projects... they really need to start listening to us more or they are gonna lose that thing they are so obsessed with......... MONEY!!! fix the game and give the gamers what they want!

Anduril79
11-18-2014, 06:48 AM
I'd be happy with a free season's pass!

Anykeyer
11-18-2014, 07:33 AM
They actually did. AC Initiates. You wont get most rewards if you never played old games.

RazorHair
11-18-2014, 08:21 AM
When I mean free I mean to make up for the unfinished game they call unity... how about some free DLC, how about a discount on a new creed game? show us the fans that pay your damn salaries that you are sorry and will work to ensure that a mess of a game does not come out like this again?!?! there really is not need for this.. remember this UBI there is no deadlines, no rushed release dates no time frames on QUALITY WORK! Try being HONEST and up front about whats going on with the game, if the **** is in rough shape come out and tell the people that its taking more time than expected to finish the game... Be open and honest and let us in on whats going on... otherwise you are well on your way to losing a LOT of loyal fans and costumers!

frenchkiss43
11-18-2014, 08:45 AM
no release date, no deadlines... oh you're world might be so candy :o

just try to come in real world, of course they had deadlines... create a game of this area is a big challenge, more on pc with all possibles configurations and potential problem on the owner system.
the only thing we can do is to wait and hope Ubisoft wants our money for DLC so correct the game to make us continue to play.

very sorry to broke your dream, but you will not have a commercial benefit from Ubisoft...

lehoon
11-18-2014, 12:24 PM
They actually did. AC Initiates. You wont get most rewards if you never played old games.

I played all AC's including the Initiates, but mine says level 1 and everything else coming soon :(
Edit: Just checked and now Level 9 so it seems they are making progress.

On topic: they did gave some free stuff with the launch of AC BF which went a lot better than Unity.
I expect they'll offer something once the current online problems are fixed.

strigoi1958
11-18-2014, 02:27 PM
I canceled my pre order on far cry 4 I refuse to give moneysoft anymore of my money for unfinished projects... they really need to start listening to us more or they are gonna lose that thing they are so obsessed with......... MONEY!!! fix the game and give the gamers what they want!

If I were you I'd get FC4 quick... "it is awesome dude" Hurk quote... I'm loving it... the server drops me from time to time but I just play offline and save and most achievements are campaign :D

As far as A.C. Initiates is concerned it was only ever in alpha or beta and is just being set up to go now.... but once running I think some of our previous points will come back.

ACE7492
11-18-2014, 02:39 PM
They have clearly BORKED what you have already paid for. I'm not sure if I would want to see what I get for free.

RealAvus
11-18-2014, 03:04 PM
I urge people should buy this game right away and be a paid c̶u̶s̶t̶o̶m̶e̶r̶ beta tester for them. They really need your technical/quality support

Their quality game really "make it" when it can affect their stock price.

Shares in the firm dipped by as much as 12.8% after Tuesday's launch.

and become a news piece on BBC
http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-30040613