PDA

View Full Version : ACU.exe has crashed when loading Online save

AssassinVenice
11-18-2014, 04:40 AM
Hi everyone,

So in addition to all the issues discussed in this forum already related to the train wreck of a game, specially on PC, that Unity is, I have run into some lesser known problems myself.

Whenever I load my save while being logged into Uplay, the game crashes to desktop. The crash also happens when I enter the Notre Dame and when I try to enter the room in Sequence 12 when I'm supposed to meet Robespierre behind a locked door.

This isn't happening offline, well at least the insta-crash when I load the save isn't. The rest is the same.

It was just fine yesterday, just before my PC froze during co-op and I thought I had lost my save. Thanks to the lord almighty I was able to recover it.

Aside from that, stutter. Lots of stutter.

Here are my specs:

GTX 770 2GB
i5 4670k @ 4.1Ghz
12GB RAM
Windows 7 x64

Settings:

Vsync: OFF
Environment: High
Textures: High
Shadows: Soft Shadows
Ambient Occlusion: HBAO+
Bloom: ON

Locked at 30fps through Nvidia Inspector.

Thoughts?

Frektard
11-18-2014, 05:20 AM
Yeah it probably has to do with their coop and a corrupt file after a certain mission or something I don't know.

Scar-Crow
11-18-2014, 06:22 PM
Same here. Basically I can't play with Uplay in online mode. Offline is fine, but online... game just crashing at loading screen and when I'm going back to desktop I see "Program ACU.exe has stopped working". I've completed 65-66% of the game and want to play some (online)freeroam and coop too.

Gargol605
11-18-2014, 07:47 PM
yeah, same here. just runned in city and its stuck after this "Program ACU.exe has stopped working". and now cant continue. only in offline.
but i didnt bought this game for play offline...