PDA

View Full Version : AC Unity, Sequence 2.1 problem

JohnConnor2012
11-18-2014, 02:04 AM
I'm playing on a low-end PC that's causing a lot of lag, but wonder if others are finding Arno sticks randomly to scenery a lot more frequently than previous assassins?

Trying to minimise spoilers, but why I'm posting this thread is because you're supposed to follow someone through a door near the end of Sequence 2.1 but if he gets there significantly ahead of you, it's closed permanently with access to the rest of the game on the other side of it. Reloading checkpoint doesn't help and I suspect reloading sequence doesn't either. You have to come out of the entire game and reload that - highly annoying and buggy, IMHO.

I'm liking AC: Unity's evocation of revolutionary Paris so far - but absolutely hating the implementation, which seems of a much lower quality than I've come to expect from Ubisoft. Only AC:Liberation was worse, in my experience. (Off-topic, but I'm also incandescent that you can't get 100% sync now without Co-op play and an external app. Whoever at Ubi thought that was a good idea should be sacked).