PDA

View Full Version : ACU: where's the damn background music, and other gripes.

Deezl-V
11-18-2014, 12:33 AM
So every game, while you're roaming around, there's background music. Wtf happened to the BGM in unity? It makes the game feel so bland and boring. Man, what a disappointment that they forgot or left it out purposely.

So far I'm not feeling this game. I was so pumped about it and my prediction of the new combat system was right. It's boring. It's bland and it gets old fast. There's no excitement in this game. Ya, it's more realistic, but if you want reslism, then go outside. It's a video game. And I'm supposed to be an assassin. Why can't I fight with my hidden blade anymore?

I'm playing this game for a few more hours and if I don't feel it get any better, tm GTA V is out and I'll likely trade this game in for that. What a huge disappointment. I was a HUGE AC fan. Loving every game, every year. Playing them over and over. Played all of them twice except BF. Which I might do again soon.

Is it just me or is this game just boring? I find myself wandering and lost at times. And I reiterate, where's the damn music?

DanPenfold
11-18-2014, 12:37 AM
So every game, while you're roaming around, there's background music. Wtf happened to the BGM in unity? It makes the game feel so bland and boring. Man, what a disappointment that they forgot or left it out purposely.

So far I'm not feeling this game. I was so pumped about it and my prediction of the new combat system was right. It's boring. It's bland and it gets old fast. There's no excitement in this game. Ya, it's more realistic, but if you want reslism, then go outside. It's a video game. And I'm supposed to be an assassin. Why can't I fight with my hidden blade anymore?

I'm playing this game for a few more hours and if I don't feel it get any better, tm GTA V is out and I'll likely trade this game in for that. What a huge disappointment. I was a HUGE AC fan. Loving every game, every year. Playing them over and over. Played all of them twice except BF. Which I might do again soon.

Is it just me or is this game just boring? I find myself wandering and lost at times. And I reiterate, where's the damn music?

This is going to be different to the other games. As they are moving on in history.

rrebe
11-18-2014, 12:40 AM
I haven't even noticed a lack of background music tbh. The city itself is so noisy it could easily be too much.