PDA

View Full Version : Carrier ops behaviour

RAF-Blackace
05-14-2004, 07:13 PM
S!

Sorry to post twice but i just read Luthers reply to a post about people not behaving in carrier games.

The popular assumption is that they wont.

But our RAF662 Squad has run carrier games on the old MS Zone and Hyperlobby for 5 years now.

In general you get the odd idiot, but when everyone in the game realises the pattern and the fact they get booted very quickly for shooting landers, the word gets around and they respect the game.

All I can say is that if your worried about this, then your flying with the wrong airmen.

RAF-Blackace
05-14-2004, 07:13 PM
S!

Sorry to post twice but i just read Luthers reply to a post about people not behaving in carrier games.

The popular assumption is that they wont.

But our RAF662 Squad has run carrier games on the old MS Zone and Hyperlobby for 5 years now.

In general you get the odd idiot, but when everyone in the game realises the pattern and the fact they get booted very quickly for shooting landers, the word gets around and they respect the game.

All I can say is that if your worried about this, then your flying with the wrong airmen.

IV_JG51_Razor
05-14-2004, 09:23 PM
The problem lies with the dedicated servers. There might not be someone around to boot the odd offender. And that is not the least of our worries. Imagine a popular server, totally populated with "team players". How do you keep everyone from spawning on top of each other???

Razor
IV/JG51 Intelligence Officer
www.jg51.net (http://www.jg51.net)

"Good judgement comes from experience, and experience comes from poor judgement"