PDA

View Full Version : Worse than Battlefield launch, is Ubisoft taking a page from EA's playbook?

KHill11
11-17-2014, 10:33 PM
Apparently every developer is jumping on the throw games out the door whether they work or not bandwagon. I know Unity is the last game I'll ever pick up at launch. I'm tired of wasting my hard earned money on games that are unplayable. So thanks for that ubisoft, death of yet another lifelong gamer.

Sejdovic11
11-17-2014, 10:44 PM
Apparently every developer is jumping on the throw games out the door whether they work or not bandwagon. I know Unity is the last game I'll ever pick up at launch. I'm tired of wasting my hard earned money on games that are unplayable. So thanks for that ubisoft, death of yet another lifelong gamer.

Yup, but what can we do mate? We can just wait and hope that those idi*ts will be able to fix it with patches, which I highly doubt. Same for me, never picking up games at the launch, and especially not from money grabbing wh*res like people at Ubisoft is. I'll pick up Uncharted 4 on the release date though, at the Naughty Dog they at least know what they are doing, and that's probablly the only one :)

Sassaroth
11-17-2014, 11:15 PM
Sorry. Ubisoft. I rely am. I think this will be the last AC i buy. You wre pukping out a lesser qukty then i desire. I slways knew EVERY creed i get will have something new something greater than the others. This feels you split the game into two. The modern day tie that makes me feel like a AC is a passing thought at best. Some mechanics are gone all together.

I am sadden and dissapointed. This might be the only assassin creed i will put down before 100 % sync. I am regretting my season pass already.

My appologies for the typing but i fook A page from ubisoft and got thr post out before i got the bugs fixed.

MatrixCerberus
11-19-2014, 12:20 PM
Yeah i think this is the last AC game for me as well. The only thing that could coax me back to the series would be a return to Italy and Ezio. Perhaps something between his missions in brotherhood or between brotherhood and revelations. For every new AC game, the glitches, bugs and issues become more severe. My Unity EU edition has crashed twice already, and i'm not getting the helix points i bought with real money. This is unacceptable. If they can spit out a new AC every year, i'd gladely take a new AC game every 2-3 years that actually work and are well tested.