PDA

View Full Version : Emilios is back in Shop !

Mu3d0K
11-17-2014, 06:42 PM
Hi Guys, :cool:

Emilios Pack is available in Shop for 18500 Gold !
If you need cards from Legacy Set this is a very good chance to get them.

Bye

Licker34
11-17-2014, 06:50 PM
Nice, I only saved up maybe 200k, how long are they going to be there?

Gdinut
11-17-2014, 06:52 PM
awesome! i will dump all my gold on those. i hope they stay for a while(or forever) that is pretty much the only packs i buy (unless they decide to bring back specific legacy packs for gold)

Xyx0rz
11-17-2014, 07:13 PM
Does anyone know the structure of these packs? As in how many cards of which rarities from which sets do they contain?

Gdinut
11-17-2014, 07:25 PM
Does anyone know the structure of these packs? As in how many cards of which rarities from which sets do they contain?

8 commons, 3 uncommons and 1 rare epic or heroic.... it has all cards pre base set 2.
but last time they were available i bought something like 75 packs and only got one hero and 2 copies of the same epic.... everything was rares... since the card pool is huge its really hard to get something specific, its mostly just to build up a collection for Open

and all the cards in the packs are mixed from those expansions .. Bs1 and the 4 sets....

i just dumped all my gold and bought 69 packs..... i will update later on how many rares / epics /heroes i got and from which sets.

Kimundi
11-18-2014, 11:09 AM
The Emilio Pack will be available until next Monday or so. Sadly, it's not planned to be a permament offer for the moment, even if I'm pushing for it.

Mushidoz
11-18-2014, 02:25 PM
Thanks for trying Kimmundi! Any good valid reason why the request is denied though? Seriously, if they just want a "Bam random opportunity to get old cards!" they can just allow 1 specific set other than Emilio or allow Emilios to give out more premium cards for a given time (thus helping for achievements, therefore still being a lure for players to spend gold).

I find it very ridiculous that Ubisoft would want to prevent players from playing -all- the game modes with a fair chance, especially with how hard it is to have any specific card you want off Emilio - if someone wants a specific card, they burn crap through the pit and buy with wildcards (or they use seals and get older packs.. which should allow premium packs to be bought in these boxes, by the way).

Voidstranger
11-18-2014, 02:41 PM
I have one suggestion about legacy cards. Lock them on Altar of wishes for new players (until some level - 30, 40, I don't know), but make them cheaper for other players. And you will solve huge problem (New player buy card and can't use it in standard, because he don't know about different formats in game). Or you may make Emilio packs available for gold permanently (and lock it for newbies, if you want). Getting legacy cards is now very difficult. Getting good open deck for people, who started to play after BS2, is nearly impossible.

Licker34
11-18-2014, 04:42 PM
Well at least it will be around for a few more days :)

I was very underwhelmed with my 15 or so packs I bought. No epics and no heroes :(

Oh well, at least I filled in a few sets of uncommons I think.

Gdinut
11-18-2014, 05:13 PM
Well at least it will be around for a few more days :)

I was very underwhelmed with my 15 or so packs I bought. No epics and no heroes :(

Oh well, at least I filled in a few sets of uncommons I think.

ive dumped 72 packs so far i got 4 heroes (takana, 2 copies of dhamiria and a sanctuary hero i forgot the name ) and like 8 epics(none of the good ones). i will keep getting these as much as i can this week.

freelhc
11-18-2014, 05:45 PM
May the RNG god bless you all with Wolf Captain, Throne of Renewal and those unique spells :)
I really hope they lower the entry barrier to OPEN in the future. I know it's quite impossible to ever balance OPN with that many sets but personally, I still have the most fun playing OPN with its variety rather than playing Inferno mirrors in STD right now.

Gdinut
11-18-2014, 06:39 PM
May the RNG god bless you all with Wolf Captain, Throne of Renewal and those unique spells :)
I really hope they lower the entry barrier to OPEN in the future. I know it's quite impossible to ever balance OPN with that many sets but personally, I still have the most fun playing OPN with its variety rather than playing Inferno mirrors in STD right now.

although Open seems more balanced than standard lately. ive been mostly playing Open because you dont see that many infernos, and you also dont see many spell abussing decks. not many decks run arkaths wrath..no kal azar. no time lock, you might randomly see a deleb.