PDA

View Full Version : Can't unlock Assassin's Creed Initiates outfits on Unity!

NinthFall
11-17-2014, 04:26 PM
Hi.

I've completed all the Assassin's Creed games to date and I found out you could open new costumes in Unity (e.g. Ezio's Master Assassin outfit), if you've played the initiates. I played the first one on Xbox 360, AC 2, Brotherhood, Revelations and AC 3 on PC and finally Black Flag on my PS4. I'm playing Unity on my PS4 as well. However, when I try to choose one of these outfits, it just doesn't let me. Keeps them locked. How do I fix this?

Auditore8
11-17-2014, 04:36 PM
I had the same problem in Black Flag. Played every other AC on my PS3 then Black Flag on PS4, outfits never unlocked. Initiates couldn't put the 2 systems on one account.

Dag_B
11-17-2014, 04:40 PM
Initiates does not work correctly. Ubisoft is working on it.
What is your level on Initiates? You have to reach certain levels in order to unlock the outfits, as far as I know. Since the leveling does not work correctly it might be, that your problem is related to this. Are you stuck on level one?

A list of known issues (including Initiates) can be found here:

Current known Issues (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/949543-All-Platforms-AC-Unity-CURRENT-KNOWN-ISSUES)

Auditore8
11-17-2014, 04:46 PM
Well currently my Initiates says that I don't own a single AC game.

Last time I played Black Flag it said I was Level 6 on the homepage, now on my computer it says I'm Level 1 and don't own any games

pacmanate
11-17-2014, 05:34 PM
Yep, it's a joke.

5 months maintenance. Works for a few hours launch day. Breaks for a week. Still doesn't work.

JustPlainQuirky
11-17-2014, 06:11 PM
Initiates as a whole is a joke, really.

Just means of holding content hostage.

Jackdaw951
11-17-2014, 09:45 PM
Initiates as a whole is a joke, really.

Just means of holding content hostage.

Yes, content we should be working in-game to get, not bouncing around the internet on separate hardware and apps. Ridiculous. And then, it doesn't even work. Ridiculous and pathetic.

xXMrKunoXx
01-10-2018, 09:13 AM
I just started replaying Unity, and I can't get some of the outfits cause I need Initiates, which of course has been taken down for good. Any way to unlock them without it?