PDA

View Full Version : So the big question! Will Ubisoft compensate?

maverickstunts
11-17-2014, 04:18 PM
This is my big question for Ubisoft will they compensate us for the dodgy release of AC Unity? I'm sure like me a lot of people paid 100 plus for the privilege of playing this game.... Then when it does come out it is so full of issues and glitches it's near enough un playable at times and still certain controls still don't work. Not so long ago Rockstar compensated all their gamers for being so late with their online part of GTA V, I know they are different companies but as a get studs of goodwill it would be nice as we have all spent our hard earned cash to buy and enjoy this game, sorry for the rant just wanted to say something !

killjoytomsta
11-17-2014, 04:39 PM
i dont know about glitches or bad game play but ive had mine preordered since june and it STILL HASNT ARRIVED, no emails or correspondence from ubisoft and ive just spent another 15 TRYING TO GET THROUGH ON THIER STUPID PHONE LINE.NO REPLY TO MY EMAIL ON FRIDAY EITHER .
and yes,i was shouting!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad:
i will be wanting a free season pass as a minimum for this disgraceful service!!!

a response to this from ubi on this thread please

playlisting
11-17-2014, 04:41 PM
I doubt they will compensate. At the end of the day you got the game you were meant to get the day you were meant to get it (I assume). For those that didn't get it such as @killjoytomsta they should get some sort of compensation. Not sure what though.

killjoytomsta
11-17-2014, 05:29 PM
id like people to read and comment thankyou!!!!!

shafdude
11-17-2014, 05:31 PM
i dont know about glitches or bad game play but ive had mine preordered since june and it STILL HASNT ARRIVED, no emails or correspondence from ubisoft and ive just spent another 15 TRYING TO GET THROUGH ON THIER STUPID PHONE LINE.NO REPLY TO MY EMAIL ON FRIDAY EITHER .
i will be wanting a free season pass as a minimum for this disgraceful service!!!

That's terrible man.

Fatal-Feit
11-17-2014, 05:36 PM
Man, this is Ubisoft. They won't compensate, the consumers will. That's what happened with Unity. Yearly Creed games are expensive and difficult to maintain, which is why Unity was shipped unpolished and had microtransaction/etc.

JustPlainQuirky
11-17-2014, 06:10 PM
Compensation would be nice.

*whispers*

How about Rogue DLC or book?

MnemonicSyntax
11-17-2014, 06:43 PM

You won't get a response on your issue from Ubisoft in this thread. It would probably be best to PM Mr. Shade or another forum Community Manager.

ColdBloodedVet
11-17-2014, 07:01 PM
Drive club owners are getting "free premium" dlc for their launch fiasco

Sejdovic11
11-17-2014, 08:37 PM
Oh, I would LOVE if they just make this game AT LEAST playable. But I highly doubt that they can fix a lot, yeah maybe crashes and bugs, but I'm not sure how are they going to fix my major problem, fps drop...

Voyager456
11-17-2014, 09:03 PM
Nah you wont get anything from turdisoft the only thing they respect is $ companies like turdisoft always try to switch blame to something else wouldnt be suprised if they blamed us.:mad: