PDA

View Full Version : Full Refund Entitlement - UK Only

Ecko Infamous
11-17-2014, 10:59 AM
Hi All,

I know many people have been affected by the issues with Assassins Creed since its release, and those who have lost saved game data such as myself know this pain as much as any.

I have seen a lot of people asking about refunds, and I wanted to clarify this issue. If you are in the UK you are protected by law from the sale of poor quality products, and games are included in this along with any consumables purchased for the faulty product. You can therefore get a full refund of your Assassins Creed purchase and Helix Points due to its poor quality release.

Simply return it to the retailer you purchased it from, or contact Microsoft or Sony if you purchased it directly through digital download and they are required by law to provide a full refund. If they tell you that you aren't entitled they are breaking the law simply by denying your statutory rights.

I hope this helps as many people claim refunds as wish to, and perhaps send a message to the developers that releasing poor quality builds of games is not acceptable.

steveeire
11-17-2014, 11:02 AM
This doesn't mean if you didn't like the story you can get a refund btw.

Ecko Infamous
11-17-2014, 11:05 AM
This is very true, although i think most issues are with the significant number of issues there are currently with the game.