PDA

View Full Version : Recruits / Apprentice Assassin Feature

Marcus101RR
11-17-2014, 07:33 AM
Since in Assassin's Creed III we were able to use recruits more diversely; tell them where to start an ambush, where to shoot from, where to attack, or what to attack. We also had the feature to lure, bodyguard, ambush, assassinate, shoot down, and more.

I think it would have been a great feature to read this to this game, along with being able to play coop, when not in coop. There should be a 1 recruit possibility, that is like an apprentice that can be tagged along on any missions you do alone. Further more, it would be great if he leveled up the same way as your character does, specifying his skills to a specific trait. I can only see myself having a little coop ai following me around, or bodyguarding me from those annoying pesky red guards that seem to attack me on site on the streets of paris.

Not sure why recruits were dumped after AC3 completely, but I sure hope they come back, I know coop is suppose to be human allies, rather than a dumb ai, but still. One less guard to deal with makes it alot more...entertaining to watch.

Anonua
11-17-2014, 08:36 AM
Wait, correct me if I'm wrong but I didn't think Connor could ever give orders like that? Regardless Ezio was a Master Assassin who lead his own brotherhood. Connor never climbed rank like that as he was during a period and territory where Assassin's were few in number. Edward, while a captain, was not a member of the order for the games length, thus explains. And pirates would have been terrible at aiding you in stealth missions.