PDA

View Full Version : A thanks to Ubi support

Monolyth
11-17-2014, 06:25 AM
There's been a lot of negative on the forums lately, and while I absolutely don't abide the decision by Ubisoft to release the game in its current state I can say that my support experience has been solid.

Ubisoft support thus far has done a pretty good job at responding to my tickets in a timely manner and not treating me as if I'm ignorant of computers. Although the number of tickets I've submitted in a 5-6 day time frame is a personal record, I've always had a response from Ubisoft support within 24hrs if not sooner. Most of those responses speak directly to my questions and issues and I've only had one boilerplate thrown at me - which was useless since all the issues in that ticket were resolved as of 1.2.

So I'll just say it again - thank you Ubisoft support for being responsive and considerate despite how angry some of us gamers can get. As a developer and occasional support person for side-work I empathize with your situation.

similarly
11-17-2014, 07:58 AM
I agree with Monolyth. I've had very positive experiences with the people at Ubisoft Support. They've been quick, they've been professional and courteous, and they've projected a desire to help me with my problem.

I used to work as a quality supervisor for customer service for a major phone company, and I'm really impressed by the customer service I've gotten from ubisoft support.

takkuroda
11-17-2014, 01:41 PM
How did you submit a ticket?
My game isn't patching and I think it corrupted my save file.