PDA

View Full Version : Crowd event kill the messenger undetected glitched?

Trzebiat
11-17-2014, 05:07 AM
Anyone knows how to complete that event so the game can register it? I can't get it done. For me it's like it shows up, that one guy with to guards, he talks to the civilian and then goes away with his guards, but no matter what I try, game doesn't register that event as completed. Before he talks to the civilian he is marked in gold in eagle vision, but after that he goes blue like all civilians but still has the red marker above him and I still has the objective. And when he's blue I can't kill him, I shot him once and got the message Arno didn't kill civilians. Te other time I ran to them and got the double kill - him and one of the guard and also got the message Arno didn't kill civilians. Any tips?

MontrossXGMR
11-17-2014, 05:10 AM
Anyone knows how to complete that event so the game can register it? I can't get it done. For me it's like it shows up, that one guy with to guards, he talks to the civilian and then goes away with his guards, but no matter what I try, game doesn't register that event as completed. Before he talks to the civilian he is marked in gold in eagle vision, but after that he goes blue like all civilians but still has the red marker above him and I still has the objective. And when he's blue I can't kill him, I shot him once and got the message Arno didn't kill civilians. Te other time I ran to them and got the double kill - him and one of the guard and also got the message Arno didn't kill civilians. Any tips?

I have the same problem with that specifc crowd event not working. Honestly there are so many glitches in this game I lost track of most of them lol

wvstolzing
11-17-2014, 06:08 AM
It works for me on the PS4. but only when I approach the group from behind, and take them all out silently.

EmptyCrustacean
11-17-2014, 06:23 AM
It works for me on the PS4. but only when I approach the group from behind, and take them all out silently.

This. The mission is called 'kill the messenger undetected. That means neither him nor the guards that protect him should catch you.

ace3001
11-17-2014, 06:32 AM
It's working as expected. You're supposed to take him out silently. If the guards detect you once he's dead, it fails.

wvstolzing
11-17-2014, 06:33 AM
I thought it meant 'remain undetected by *anyone at all*' -- but apparently that's not what they were going for.

They actually could, since you can do it while the blend-in circle is still around you (e.g., at the edge of a crowd)

Trzebiat
11-17-2014, 06:50 AM
But the problem is that he goes blue after talking to the civilian so I can kill only those two guards, even silently from the crowd I can't kill him if I'm still undetected. And before he talks to the civilian when he's still gold there's not enough time to get to him, blend in and position to kill the guards and him. When I get the marker I sprint to him and when he's in sight he is already about 5 meters from the civilian so I still need to sprint to them, and even if I succeed to kill guards silently in low profile he's already blue. If I go in high profile and double kill guards he automatically goes blue and run away. I might once did this but in co-op, when there was no other guards around we ran to them and got sync kills. But can't do it solo. I even tried to do it with berserker, shot the guard, I stayed undetected, but the target still turned from gold to blue and ran away.

@up
You kill them before or after he talks to that guy?

ace3001
11-17-2014, 06:56 AM
I thought it meant 'remain undetected by *anyone at all*' -- but apparently that's not what they were going for.

They actually could, since you can do it while the blend-in circle is still around you (e.g., at the edge of a crowd)
For that to work, you need to take out the two guards first. Otherwise the guards will still detect you. You will get the blended assassination creed points, but you'll fail the crowd event.

king-hailz
11-17-2014, 09:18 AM
If I take the guards out silently I can't kill the messenger anymore. I think that's what your talking about.

TokErik79
11-18-2014, 01:05 AM

Just managed it. Killed the guards one by one, while blended with crowds (took some following around before the opportunity presented itself) then did the same with the unsuspecting messenger. Bonne chance!