PDA

View Full Version : Napoleon [Minor Spoilers]

Conniving_Eagle
11-17-2014, 02:55 AM
I was curious to see how many other people realized or suspected this because my friend was taken aback, but you guys know that when Arno meets Napoleon for the first time, that "cornucopia" is actually a piece of Eden.

This brings up another point. Unity only takes us through half of the Revolution. Do you think Arno will have a sequel that will take us to the Napoleon Wars?

thecodeman715
11-17-2014, 03:09 AM
[SPOILERS] Here's to hoping! I enjoyed Arno more than I did Connor, and Edward combined. Main antagonist is Napoleon, and we need to remove him from power. Maybe find the shroud of Eden to bring Elise back?

ace3001
11-17-2014, 03:53 AM
The story definitely is far from over in that regard.

The last we saw of Arno before he took on Germain for the last time, he was kicked out of the order and had hit the bottle. But several years later, he comes back to hide Germain's skeleton, together with Napoleon, wearing master Assassin robes to boot. So some important things must've happened during that timeskip, and I'd really like to know what happened there. A sequel would be nice, but if it's going to be similar to Unity in terms of performance, I'd rather not have one.

Conniving_Eagle
11-17-2014, 05:45 AM
Kind of puzzled me why the game stops like halfway through the Revolution (1794). I do think they're going somewhere with Napoleon. It would be a cool mission to go to St. Helena to Assassinate him. Maybe make St. Helena the sight of a Precursor Temple or something.

VestigialLlama4
11-17-2014, 06:07 AM
I think the games are going to be pro-Napoleon. You know, Napoleon versus the British Empire, which in all fairness, killed and leeched off more people than Napoleon ever did.