PDA

View Full Version : [Ubisoft_Account] How long is the Upay.com maintenance going to last?

Shnooks217
11-17-2014, 01:14 AM
I'm not sure if this is the right forum to ask but I have been trying to access my account information on Uplay.com for 2 days. I get a blank page when I click on it. How long has this been going on and how much longer is it going to last? I want to change the email address on my account and change my screen name. Will I be able to do this anytime soon?
Edit: I want to change my screen name asap so I can play multiplayer. I learned my lesson of never give any hint of being female from playing Black Flag. I had an annoying amount of friend requests and I prefer not to have that again for Unity. Thanks for any help.

Ubi-Leorthian
11-17-2014, 03:10 PM
Hello samlovesjared,

Thank you for contacting us with your question. The Uplay website is up, so you should be able to access everything you need. We're still monitoring the website closely in case further issues arise, but you should have access to all your details in the account section (https://account-uplay.ubi.com) of the website.

Changing your screen-name is done through your profile rather than your account information section. To find that, you have to click on the word "PROFILE" which can be found next to "ACCOUNT INFORMATION" on the link I provided earlier in this post.