PDA

View Full Version : Unintentionally joined a co-op mission, no way to abort

RdJ1
11-16-2014, 09:22 PM
So I was running around, trying to get down, clicking the "free run down" button a couple of times. That button is the same button that, without any confirmation, throws you in a co-op mission (if you're near a co-op mission guy), without a way to abort this (at least I didn't see one).

And now I feel bad for the player that I left alone at the very beginning of the mission :(

MarkSix
11-16-2014, 09:33 PM
So I was running around, trying to get down, clicking the "free run down" button a couple of times. That button is the same button that, without any confirmation, throws you in a co-op mission (if you're near a co-op mission guy), without a way to abort this (at least I didn't see one).

And now I feel bad for the player that I left alone at the very beginning of the mission :(

Hit ESC>Quit mission. Worked for me.

Apexgun245
11-16-2014, 10:25 PM
This referring to "Searching for co op"? I have tried to join a co op game and haven't found anyone after 10 mins I have no idea had to cancel the search other than quitting out of the game, I thought I saw flashes of hold down "back" button on 360 controller "tab" on keyboard I believe, but i think it was some context sensitive area I was near, it's really bad that there is no clear way of cancelling the search

RdJ1
11-16-2014, 10:59 PM
Hit ESC>Quit mission. Worked for me.

Yeah, worked for me too... after joining and having to watch the entire intro. I also checked the menu when it was searching for a game (which took about 5 seconds), but there was nothing there to abort it.

I just tried to get off a roof with a Nostradamus glyph on it, but couldn't really get down, since the "free run down"/"interact" button just opened the riddle. Same problem with the buttons, but way less annoying because you can work around it easily (just walk away a bit more). Not being able to cancel a search, like Apexgun says, is ridiculous.