PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed we all want to play.

HZRD_NeoLoger
11-16-2014, 08:29 PM
Is it me or anyone else feels he played the same game 8 times and over?
Black Flag was the best in terms of the game play, especially thanks to the amazing naval battles!

and Paris? really??? there mast be some plaice more boring than pairs for sure! its not that i hate Paris its just Paris and assassins not exactly getting me exited.
on the other hand japan, samurai and ninja... now that is something worth to get exited for!

why there is still no Assassin's Creed game based in japan with ninjas?!?!?
when we will have the game we all want? and they stop selling us this broken and boring games?
in Black Flag i was thinking finely a step forward the game starting to change! and then Unity happens... and they took three steps back.

MnemonicSyntax
11-16-2014, 08:34 PM
Black Flag was the best in terms of the game play, especially thanks to the amazing naval battles!

and Paris? really??? there mast be some plaice more boring than pairs for sure! its not that i hate Paris its just Paris and assassins not exactly getting me exited.
on the other hand japan, samurai and ninja... now that is something worth to get exited for!

when we will have the game we all want? and they stop selling us this broken and boring games?
in Black Flag i was thinking finely a step forward the game starting to change! and then Unity happens... and they took three steps back.

Because a ninja is already an assassin, just without the Creed. It's boring and cliché.

Not everyone wants "Ninja's Creed." I sure as hell don't.

HZRD_NeoLoger
11-16-2014, 09:07 PM
Because a ninja is already an assassin, just without the Creed. It's boring and cliché.

Not everyone wants "Ninja's Creed." I sure as hell don't.

Assassin's creed is a "cliché" of itself already!
any change of scenery can only help the series, i want to see a drastic difference in architecture and culture. (not to mention game play)
and don't tell me you think ninjas are boring! Bat Man is a ninja is he boring? NO! HE IS NOT!

in japan you have islands so they can easily bring back naval combat.
not to mention put the ninjas as a Japanese branch of the assassins and the samurai as part of the templates.
the story is basically writing it self!

gamertaboo
11-16-2014, 09:10 PM

I agree with pretty much everything except that Black Flag was the best in terms of gameplay. I for one, was sick of sailing, within about 10 minutes. So you can imagine how much I enjoyed the rest of it. Then, add in the fact that our main 'hero' wasn't even an assassin the whole game. I hated Black Flag, but it was still better than AC3...(Don't get me started on AC3 -_- grrr Ubisoft) So you can imagine how much I'm looking forward to Rogue, I will still play it though, because it's part of the series.

This game to me, is amazing. Finally back to their roots, I enjoy playing Arno, and his whole story so far is great. Being land locked and in a big city feels great again.

I would love doing a Japan AC, with those style buildings, I don't know about the whole ninja thing, as long as they're still Assassin's that's cool.

HZRD_NeoLoger
11-16-2014, 09:26 PM
I want this game... pleas make this game!
http://new2.fjcdn.com/comments/I+still+want+a+feudal+japan+assassin+s+creed+at+le ast+_cb7abb714fb43553071c588d32cdabca.jpg

xChip1998x
11-16-2014, 09:31 PM
I could actually see a Japanese game working - just don't call them "ninjas". As long as they didn't go for the cheesy black cloth look.

What does everyone hate about AC3 by the way? I personally thought it was better than AC4 or Unity.

MnemonicSyntax
11-16-2014, 11:05 PM
Assassin's creed is a "cliché" of itself already!
any change of scenery can only help the series, i want to see a drastic difference in architecture and culture. (not to mention game play)
and don't tell me you think ninjas are boring! Bat Man is a ninja is he boring? NO! HE IS NOT!

in japan you have islands so they can easily bring back naval combat.
not to mention put the ninjas as a Japanese branch of the assassins and the samurai as part of the templates.
the story is basically writing it self!

You can't be a cliché of yourself. Try again.

Regardless, you missed the entire point: Not everyone wants China or Japan as a setting. Fans need to speak for themselves, not for other fans.

Savvy?

I--Skeptik--I
11-16-2014, 11:10 PM
I want this game... pleas make this game!
http://new2.fjcdn.com/comments/I+still+want+a+feudal+japan+assassin+s+creed+at+le ast+_cb7abb714fb43553071c588d32cdabca.jpg

Judging by your post, I would say that you are incredibly naive and about 13 years old, which brings me to my next question, why do your parents even allow you to play a 17+M rated game when you are clearly not old enough?

strigoi1958
11-16-2014, 11:57 PM
Mnemonic is right in this case... That's what makes it so hard for the game designers really...

I live in the UK and so Haytham (and even Welsh) Edward was making it look like an AC game was coming to home to England... especially as we have the Knights Templar (most of whom were French so Paris is appropriate) Plus the Freemasons, many ages from which to choose, and everything from castles to close built houses to forests, sea, lakes, mountains and a few islands but that is what I want.... admittedly a few others would like it but everyone has what they would prefer....

AND I loved the sailing, in AC3 (which is also great) so much that I'm happy Ubi listened to the feedback and put so much into ACBF... and now Rogue is coming soon "so now I'm happy again" ;) "Blitzkrieg !!!" (Sam Becker FC3)

I've seen some other ideas that seemed good like Egypt, Africa, and Russia but I'm not certain how it would work in Japan, If the assassin is with the Ninjas who would they fight ?...plus Ninjas would already be trained as much if not better than assassins... and if assassins were against ninjas... who would win ? I'd no doubt buy it, play it and probably like it but I don't know how it could link in to the series... :confused:

I'm sure Ubi could do it but I think they're trying to keep it along the historical guidelines of Knights Templars and Assassins being based in Europe, Middle east and The Americas because of the link between Knights templar crusades, and the knights templar disappearing and the Freemasons being formed and their links to the birth of america and the founding fathers. Japan would feel thrown in and out of place for many fans.

Nice picture.

NineWorldsHD
11-17-2014, 12:40 AM
I personally would love to see the game taken to a more gruesome era such as World War II, the history of World War II can be so extensive, bringing in so many hours of game play, from the build up to the war, to the start of it all the way to the end. Liberating Jewish captives to attempting to assassinate Hitler. Now because its so extensive, It should give us the Freedom to choose who we want to be considering the British, French, Americans, Japanese etc... Were involved in the war we should be given a HUGE choice of what side we would even be and each would follow and lead up to the same story. There is so much that they could do with a World War II time setting. I know a LOT of people would say well what about the machine guns and automatics, the guns had very few and far between in automatics and it would be good if they did not give us any automatics and if they did make ammo scarce.

Fatal-Feit
11-17-2014, 01:22 AM
lel

He wants an Assassin's Creed in Japan, but uses a China fanart. How racist.

playlisting
11-17-2014, 01:44 AM
Paris is an excellent setting for the game. Japan wouldn't be particularly interesting IMO. Doesn't really seem to fit the series.

llbenll579
11-17-2014, 01:51 AM
naming it "Assassin's Creed we all want to play." isn't really what you're trying to get across it should be

"Assassin's Creed SOME of us want to play" I myself don't want it to be in japan. There is no 'perfect' place to have an assassins creed game because everyone has their own opinion on where it would be great to host assassins.

I find Paris to be a great one and they've done it well, I always wanted to be able to run through almost all the buildings in the game. That's the one thing i wanted in all of them. Where they go from here i couldn't care I've been playing Assassin creed games for years and I still enjoy them. I don't play them because they're repetitive, i play them for their story because they do it so well

fido9dido
11-17-2014, 03:04 AM
Yeah they can make a story in japan or elsewhere and it will fit, except for recent history like WWII, the older the history the less people knows about it, so it's more comfortable for people to accept the story of the game i think. Let's agree on one fact it's not a real historical game, yeah they take some historical events and manipulate it and link it to the story, but it doesn't represent real history.

USAdystopia
11-17-2014, 06:02 AM
No...OP...it's just you and the handful of complainers, regardless of the game they are playing.

nonamename1
11-17-2014, 06:51 AM

I personally don't think Japan would be right for this franchise at all.

There are many, many interesting moments in history to base Assassins Creed off of, and places in Europe sure work well.