PDA

View Full Version : Final Mission

xXGravekeeperXx
11-16-2014, 08:10 PM
For the final mission there are some guards that are close enough to not worry about the rather terrible double assassination mechanic so watch for those groups to get that objective. The disguise might be very helpful as it doesn't disappear while sabotaging the alarm bells. And for the final boss fight (which is a very ****ty ending) just rush him and use health potions considering your smoke bombs, stun grenades, and every other throwable doesn't work for whatever reason and don't forget he has his own version of eagle vision and he'll just hit you if you wait too long (which you have to to do it the way the game wants that is). Good game, terrible final boss, and as always annoying side objectives. (I 100%ed the main missions)

Kytr
11-21-2014, 09:46 PM
If you are under cover, he can't hit you with lightning. Smoke bombs do appear to work on him (at least he didn't get off a shot when I used them). And if you charge from behind, you won't get hit. The only healing potions I used were after the first head on attack I made (on the parapet) and when I got hit before getting back into cover after a successful strike.

Diarmuid_III
11-22-2014, 07:22 PM
For the final mission there are some guards that are close enough to not worry about the rather terrible double assassination mechanic so watch for those groups to get that objective. The disguise might be very helpful as it doesn't disappear while sabotaging the alarm bells. And for the final boss fight (which is a very ****ty ending) just rush him and use health potions considering your smoke bombs, stun grenades, and every other throwable doesn't work for whatever reason and don't forget he has his own version of eagle vision and he'll just hit you if you wait too long (which you have to to do it the way the game wants that is). Good game, terrible final boss, and as always annoying side objectives. (I 100%ed the main missions)

You could also consider alternative approach say from above.