PDA

View Full Version : So is this Shay thing leading somewhere? (AC Rogue and AC Unity spoilers)

JustPlainQuirky
11-16-2014, 07:23 PM
Shay was the one who killed Arno's father. When I found this out in Rogue, I was super excited to play Unity. I thought I was going to confront Shay, but that never happened. Then in the end of Rogue, Charles mentioned Connor implying Shay might find Connor as an obstacle in the future. But we already know there's no Connor sequel anytime soon. Finally, Shay killed Adewale. Eseosa (who is later recruited by Connor) would want revenge I imagine. So where am I going with this?

It really feels like a confrontation between Shay and Arno/Connor/Eseosa is in order. It needs to happen. (plus it would give excuse to finally see Shay's kid, lol)

My problem is there's been tons of times Ubisoft hints at stuff and it never actually goes anywhere. Do you think all this stuff is hints of stuff to come or is Ubi done with Shay? What about you? Do you WANT a confrontation?

Also:
Minor off-topic question but how old is Connor when Shay kills Arno's father? (Arno is so tiny when Charles says 'old connor and his brotherhood')

Hood2theBurbs
11-16-2014, 07:44 PM
I hope so, we can only hope that ubi has something big planned. I just hope they don't have Connor die by Shay's hand.(Forcing me to choose between my two favorite characters not cool) I can also see Arno hunting Shay across Europe and following him across the Atlantic only to meet Connor. I doubt Eseosa will be involved at all.

Arno's father dies in 1776 so Connor is like 20 I think.

JustPlainQuirky
11-16-2014, 07:48 PM
I hope so, we can only hope that ubi has something big planned. I just hope they don't have Connor die by Shay's hand.(Forcing me to choose between my two favorite characters not cool) I can also see Arno hunting Shay across Europe and following him across the Atlantic only to meet Connor. I doubt Eseosa will be involved at all.

Arno's father dies in 1776 so Connor is like 20 I think.

Ubisoft almost always sides with assassins.

They'd probably kill Shay off *sigh*

For once I would like them to settle their differences like mature, well-respected men.

I want Shay to die of natural causes while on peace terms with Connor's brotherhood. Hngh.

And that doesn't make sense. Why does he call him 'old connor' then?
Connor doesnt even become a leader of a real brotherhood til like 28...

VestigialLlama4
11-16-2014, 07:48 PM
Shay was the one who killed Arno's father. When I found this out in Rogue, I was super excited to play Unity. I thought I was going to confront Shay, but that never happened. Then in the end of Rogue, Francois mentioned Connor implying Shay might find Connor as an obstacle in the future. But we already know there's no Connor sequel anytime soon. Finally, Shay killed Adewale. Eseosa (who is later recruited by Connor) would want revenge I imagine. So where am I going with this?

It really feels like a confrontation between Shay and Arno/Connor/Eseosa is in order. It needs to happen. (plus it would give excuse to finally see Shay's kid, lol)

My problem is there's been tons of times Ubisoft hints at stuff and it never actually goes anywhere. Do you think all this stuff is hints of stuff to come or is Ubi done with Shay? What about you? Do you WANT a confrontation?

Also:
Minor off-topic question but how old is Connor when Shay kills Arno's father? (Arno is so tiny when Francois says 'old connor and his brotherhood')

I don't think there will be a confrontation because it was nothing personal. It was just business. It happened in the line of duty and with minimum fuss. We only feel it should lead to something because the kid was the hero rather than some random NPC Kid. It's not the same as the Borgia, where they had Giovanni and the brothers publicly executed, discredited and attacked their home forcing them out of their city and making them pariahs. That was personal.

As for the Ages. Shay would be in his 70s around the time Connor meets Eseosa in 1804, assuming of course if Shay lived that long. When that incident happened, Connor would be in his early 20s which makes him, around 16 years older than Arno.

As for the question of Shay
Whether we meet his kid, remember in Black Flag they introduced the Data Dump Scanner by which they can revisit memories second-hand and they can harvest DNA from a Dead Guy. They also introduced blood vials, which preserves DNA for all time. So it's entirely possible for Shay to have died, his blood preserved in a vial and then Abstergo using it later. Remember the conversations that Juhani and Violet have where they talk how Shay will survive the Seven Years War since he's in Versailles and Juhani says, "If he is who I think he is, I am not surprised" that hints that Shay's DNA didn't come from genetic memory but another source. So its possible to expect a front-row seat to Shay's death. Or Arno's death, or Connor's death for that matter. Everything is permitted

JustPlainQuirky
11-16-2014, 07:52 PM
Remember the conversations that Juhani and Violet have where they talk how Shay will survive the Seven Years War since he's in Versailles and Juhani says, "If he is who I think he is, I am not surprised" .that hints that Shay's DNA didn't come from genetic memory but another source.

I don't understand. How does that imply it's not descendant DNA?

VestigialLlama4
11-16-2014, 08:04 PM
I don't understand. How does that imply it's not descendant DNA?

Well until III the logic of the Animus was that the Main Character had contractual immortality until he had a kid. So Juhani and Violet would obviously have no reason to be surprised or tell each other that Shay will live through the Seven Years War or when Violet tells Juhani that Shay survived being attacked by the Assassins. That statement would make no sense without an implication of a new reality, or suggests that Shay did not necessarily retire and buy a farm.

The Blood Vials introduces another element in accessing memories. And adds tension to it.

JustPlainQuirky
11-16-2014, 08:06 PM
Well until III the logic of the Animus was that the Main Character had contractual immortality until he had a kid. So Juhani and Violet would obviously have no reason to be surprised or tell each other that Shay will live through the Seven Years War or when Violet tells Juhani that Shay survived being attacked by the Assassins. That statement would make no sense without an implication of a new reality, or suggests that Shay did not necessarily retire and buy a farm.

The Blood Vials introduces another element in accessing memories. And adds tension to it.

I still don't understand (I blame my bad english)

but I'm open to the idea of him having no kids. (tho I'd be sad. It would ruin my Shay'sKidXConnor OTP, lol)

Namikaze_17
11-16-2014, 08:07 PM
Hopefully, It does.

Because after Charles tells Shay about Connor, Shay mentions about starting a "Revolution of our own."

Obviously he means this towards the AVT war as he now has the box and should be considered the most dangerous Templar alive. Not to mention he said: "Of the American rite." with some anger in tone that he'll have to deal with Connor.

Maybe Connor/Arno/Eseosa team up against Shay and his potential group of Templars? Perhaps Shay (And maybe Napoleon's Wars) get so dangerous that Connor/Arno/Eseosa have to form an alliance against them? It sounds far-fetched, but it makes sense.

And Charles doesn't say "Old Connor." Just "Old.." in response to Shay saying: "Taking care of old business." And Connor is about 20 as Shay kills Dorian in 1776.

And Shay should be 45 in 1776.

50 by the end of AC3.

62 by the end of ACU

And 73-74 by 1804.

Charles_Phipps
11-16-2014, 08:08 PM
I don't think Shay and Connor confronting each other would be much of a fight given Shay would be in his seventies and isn't implied to be some sort of Precursor Super-Man like Desmond was. There's a pretty damn long period between the games.

I wouldn't mind both Connor and Shay making cameos in Unity DLC.

However, anyone killing each other would be kind of pointless.

1. If Connor kills Shay, it's killing a Templar in a cycle of revenge that's literally got nothing to do with Connor.
2. If Arno does it, he's learned literally nothing from the entire Unity affair.

In both cases, it's also depriving a man of a few more years of his life.

If Shay kills either, it doesn't have any impact on the greater scheme of things as both will leave descendants.

Of course, if they did Assassin's Creed: Rogue: The Barbary Pirates or whatever, then killing Connor would make me VERY VERY mad.

(I think Connor's wife is Aveline, though, even if stunt relationships are kind of cheap)

Hood2theBurbs
11-16-2014, 08:08 PM
@Mayrice that would be a new take on things maybe by the time Connor tracks Shay down he's already on his deathbed, they'll talk about there views of the Creed and the Templar code. Perhaps even finding respect for Shay's actions Connor will just walk away leaving him to die in peace. Maybe he even meets Shay's daughter ;).

Charles_Phipps
11-16-2014, 08:10 PM
@Mayrice that would be a new take on things maybe by the time Connor tracks Shay down he's already on his deathbed, they'll talk about there views of the Creed and the Templar code. Perhaps even finding respect for Shay's actions Connor will just walk away leaving him to die in peace. Maybe he even meets Shay's daughter ;).

That would be pretty cool.

I have the weird idea that Juhani is so interested in Shay because he's his descendant.

So maybe Shay marries some Nordic lass sometime.

I got the impression Rogue was originally just Juhani having a bit of fun with the Animus.

JustPlainQuirky
11-16-2014, 08:11 PM
And Charles doesn't say "Old Connor." Just "Old.." in response to Shay saying: "Taking care of old business." And Connor is about 20 as Shay kills Dorian in 1776.

Ah ok that makes more sense. Thanks.

I don't think Shay and Connor confronting each other would be much of a fight given Shay would be in his seventies and isn't implied to be some sort of Precursor Super-Man like Desmond was. There's a pretty damn long period between the games.

1. If Connor kills Shay, it's killing a Templar in a cycle of revenge that's literally got nothing to do with Connor.
2. If Arno does it, he's learned literally nothing from the entire Unity affair.

If Shay kills either, it doesn't have any impact on the greater scheme of things as both will leave descendants.

Solution:

They put aside their differences and make one big happy dysfunctional family *forms rainbow from hands* :rolleyes:

Mayrice that would be a new take on things maybe by the time Connor tracks Shay down he's already on his deathbed, they'll talk about there views of the Creed and the Templar code. Perhaps even finding respect for Shay's actions Connor will just walk away leaving him to die in peace. Maybe he even meets Shay's daughter

This is what I'm hoping for, lol.

Charles_Phipps
11-16-2014, 08:12 PM
I hope not because that would mean Shay's descendants would be dirty-dirty Assassins!

:-)

VestigialLlama4
11-16-2014, 08:20 PM

Of course, if they did Assassin's Creed: Rogue: The Barbary Pirates or whatever, then killing Connor would make me VERY VERY mad.

(I think Connor's wife is Aveline, though, even if stunt relationships are kind of cheap)

No, it's definitely not her. Desmond is not related to Aveline at all. The logic there is cold.

The recent Abstergo Employee Handbook stated that,
Towards the end of his life, Connor married a woman and had children with her but she left him and he died alone. There's a drawing of him holding a lock of her blonde hair.

Hood2theBurbs
11-16-2014, 08:21 PM
At any rate do any of you see Shay becoming a grand master? Or will he remain the Templar's dedicated Assassin hunter? Maybe he quits altogether?

@ Llama can those be considered reliable though? I mean it could just be Ubi bieng a troll. Plus anything Abstergo writes in relation to the Assassin's is usually really skewd and bias.

JustPlainQuirky
11-16-2014, 08:23 PM
At any rate do any of you see Shay becoming a grand master? Or will he remain the Templar's dedicated Assassin hunter? Maybe he quits altogether?

one of the outfits in rogue is a master templar outfit if that means anything...

I think he will become the master templar of the colonial rite by default. since y'know.....nobody else left for the job.

Charles_Phipps
11-16-2014, 08:30 PM

I think Shay and Juhani are the same guy, more or less, explaining the latter's fascination with the former.

Both are Heavyweight Professional Solders/Killers who get promoted to the Big ChairTM.

It works for both because Shay and Juhani are both a lot more intelligent and philosophical than they appear too.

Namikaze_17
11-16-2014, 08:31 PM
one of the outfits in rogue is a master templar outfit if that means anything...

I think he will become the master templar of the colonial rite by default. since y'know.....nobody else left for the job.

I think he'll return to America and pick a war with Connor's new brotherhood.

By then that's probably how the Homestead got destroyed. ( Except it would have to happen in 19th Century)

Or Connor/Arno/Eseosa can have a chase for Shay to only find he's an old man living a simple life after burying the box. Then dies with no one knowing where he left it.

JustPlainQuirky
11-16-2014, 08:32 PM
I think Shay and Juhani are the same guy, more or less, explaining the latter's fascination with the former.

Both are Heavyweight Professional Solders/Killers who get promoted to the Big ChairTM.

It works for both because Shay and Juhani are both a lot more intelligent and philosophical than they appear too.

TBH the whole time of Rogue I thought Juhani was Shay reincarnated as a sage

By then that's probably how the Homestead got destroyed. ( Except it would have to happen in 19th Century)

YEEEEEEES Shay burn down that homestead!

Show that assassin how wrong he is! *rubs hands together*

Namikaze_17
11-16-2014, 08:40 PM
TBH the whole time of Rogue I thought Juhani was Shay reincarnated as a sage

YEEEEEEES Shay burn down that homestead!

Show that assassin how wrong he is! *rubs hands together*

If anything, I'd love to hear Connor & Shay have a philosophical argument while fighting to the death.

Imagine Shay's face if he sees Achilles's grave? 0_0

Charles_Phipps
11-16-2014, 08:41 PM
Shay and Juhani being the same guy makes a lot of sense.

Especially since Juhani's accent sounds pretty damn Irish.

Plus the fact they're both unusually moral Templars who don't enjoy their job.

Sadly, that's unlikely to be the case now.

JustPlainQuirky
11-16-2014, 08:42 PM
Shay doesn't even care about Achilles that much.

He cared about Liam 1000x more and we all saw his reaction when he bit the dust.

I just want to see Shay interact with Arno/Connor/Eseosa. I don't care what. They could be playing chess for all I care.

I just want to see them mingle.

Shay and Juhani being the same guy makes a lot of sense.

Especially since Juhani's accent sounds pretty damn Irish.

I've been asking for Modern Day Sage!Haytham for a while.

But Modern Day Sage!Shay is just as awesome tbh.

Charles_Phipps
11-16-2014, 08:44 PM

He cared about Liam 1000x more and we all saw his reaction when he bit the dust.

I just want to see Shay interact with Arno/Connor/Eseosa. I don't care what. They could be playing chess for all I care.

I just want to see them mingle.

My ideal DLC would be Arno hired by Connor to take down Shay, only to find Elise is still alive and being groomed by Shay to be the new Grandmaster.

Maybe he brought her back with the Robe.

The two sides acknowledge they don't have any reason to kill each other and part ways.

Even if that isn't very exciting gameplay.

Namikaze_17
11-16-2014, 08:48 PM

He showed Achilles mercy by stopping Haytham from killing him.

He must've cared about him somewhat...even if he was the enemy.

Hood2theBurbs
11-16-2014, 08:49 PM
I think he'll return to America and pick a war with Connor's new brotherhood.

Or Connor/Arno/Eseosa can have a chase for Shay to only find he's an old man living a simple life after burying the box. Then dies with no one knowing where he left it.

Oddly enough that's scenario that I see Connor dying in. Old man Shay leading a force of British troops against the Homestead only to find it already burning. As they approach the Manor the soldiers are picked apart with the use of traps, attack dogs and attacks from within the forest. When Shay finally reaches the burning Manor he's only got a few soldiers left and Connor's waiingt for him dressed in his TOKW gear. There's a fight Connor kills the soldiers but not without getting badly wounded. Old man Shay and Connor face off they say a few word and fight, Shay dies and Connor satisfied that he's killed yet another templar grand master and the way his life has panned out sits down next his dead body and bleeds out.

JustPlainQuirky
@Nami

he kept him alive for logical reasons only. and mercy. He doesn't have strong bonds with him. He never trusted him.

only to find Elise is still alive and being groomed by Shay to be the new Grandmaster.

Arno saw Elise die and buried her. How would she still be alive?

Charles_Phipps
I think Shay wouldn't be all that surprised at Achilles' passing but, ironically, I think Connor and Shay are pretty damn similar and probably the only two people who really would mourn his passing.

They're both Assassins driven by the highest ideals of justice.

The irony is Shay questions everything, though, while Connor questions nothing. The former made Shay destroy the Assassins but the latter let Connor rebuild them. However, that same attitude prevents Connor from actually ACHIEVING anything too.

Arno saw Elise die and buried her. How would she still be alive?

Apple of Eden!

Except, of course, that would go against everything Shay stands for. Damn.

JustPlainQuirky
11-16-2014, 08:52 PM

The irony is Shay questions everything, though, while Connor questions nothing. The former made Shay destroy the Assassins but the latter let Connor rebuild them. However, that same attitude prevents Connor from actually ACHIEVING anything too.

Amen.

This is why I want to see the two meet so badly.

*cough* Arno and Eseosa too *cough*

Namikaze_17
11-16-2014, 08:58 PM
He doesn't have strong bonds with him. He never trusted him.

I never said he did...but still.

I think Shay wouldn't be all that surprised at Achilles' passing but, ironically, I think Connor and Shay are pretty damn similar and probably the only two people who really would mourn his passing.

Hmm...I agree. It's an interesting contrast. :)

Hood2theBurbs
11-16-2014, 09:02 PM
GAH, all this speculation is getting me hype. Connor vs Shay DLC make it happen UBI!!!!

JustPlainQuirky
11-16-2014, 09:05 PM
GAH, all this speculation is getting me hype. Connor vs Shay DLC make it happen UBI!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJbmB9k2Y88

Namikaze_17
11-16-2014, 09:12 PM
Inb4 the disappointment that it leads to nothing. :rolleyes:

JustPlainQuirky
11-16-2014, 09:13 PM
If it doesn't happen in DLC, it could at least happen in a novel.

We still don't have an AC Rogue novel which is a huge disappointment IMO.

We're missing a good chunk of Shay's life from Liam to his retrieval of the box.

Hood2theBurbs
11-16-2014, 09:16 PM
Inb4 the disappointment that it leads to nothing. :rolleyes:

Partypooper :p

I would lose all faith in Ubi if they didn't take advantage of this. I mean this stuff is practically writing itself at this point and as long as they don't do anything to hamfisted they can't lose.

JustPlainQuirky
11-16-2014, 09:17 PM
Partypooper :p

I would lose all faith in Ubi if they didn't take advantage of this. I mean this stuff is practically writing itself at this point and as long as they don't do anything to hamfisted they can't lose.

After Ubi's handling of Unity, I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they miss this.

I give them 2-3 years.

Namikaze_17
11-16-2014, 09:18 PM
I'm more interested in what happened after he regains the box.

Though Shay is lacking a backstory, and filler information.

After Ubi's handling of Unity, I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they miss this.

I give them 2-3 years.

Haha, Agreed.

JustPlainQuirky
11-16-2014, 09:19 PM
I'm more interested in what happened after he regains the box.

Though Shay is lacking a backstory, and filler information.

Yeah we know nothing about his childhood other than Liam took him in and raised him like a brother in the brotherhood.

Hood2theBurbs
11-16-2014, 09:20 PM
Who writes the plots for dlc's? Is it the current game writer or someone else entirely?

Namikaze_17
11-16-2014, 09:24 PM
Yeah we know nothing about his childhood other than Liam took him in and raised him like a brother in the brotherhood.

Well we know nothing about Edward's childhood other than he grew up poor...didn't really add anything to BF's story.

Perhaps same here? Didn't they say Shay's father was a fisherman turned Assassin or something? I can't remember... :confused:

JustPlainQuirky
11-16-2014, 09:26 PM
Well we know nothing about Edward's childhood other than he grew up poor...didn't really add anything to BF's story.

Perhaps same here? Didn't they say Shay's father was a fisherman turned Assassin or something? I can't remember... :confused:

we know more about Edward in his novel I think. I dunno i havent read it cuz IDC about Edward.

Charles_Phipps
11-16-2014, 09:34 PM
we know more about Edward in his novel I think. I dunno i havent read it cuz IDC about Edward.

It retcons him into being English of Welsh descent and forced into piracy at swordpoint when all he really wanted to be was an honest man.

Yeah, right.

Namikaze_17
11-16-2014, 09:36 PM

Yeah, I was gonna mention his novel...but whatever.

And Elise is getting a book, but she was meh.

But not Shay!? Disappointing. -__-

JustPlainQuirky
11-16-2014, 09:37 PM
It retcons him into being English of Welsh descent and forced into piracy at swordpoint when all he really wanted to be was an honest man.

Yeah, right.

He was always of Welsh descent.

And to be fair, a good chunk of famous pirates were forced into piracy.

@nami

Agreed. Elise became such a disappointing character just harping about revenge.

Shay deserved the book. Books should be reserved to playable characters only.

Charles_Phipps
11-16-2014, 09:40 PM
He was always of Welsh descent.

And to be fair, a good chunk of famous pirates were forced into piracy.

My objection was the idea he wasn't Welsh but English.

This is the Edward Kenway who straight up murders some Crown Loyalist British sailors because he hates them THAT much.

Anyway, it was always part of Edward's character he ran headfirst into piracy because he was a Welshman who hated the English and wanted to be rich by any means possible.

His redeeming quality, since it allows him to be redeemed, is he makes no pretensions he's anything other than out for gold and glory via murder.

He's not trying to pretend otherwise.

But I agree, we need a Rogue novel. Ubisoft really didn't think this game would take off, did they?

Namikaze_17
11-16-2014, 09:45 PM
@nami

Agreed. Elise became such a disappointing character just harping about revenge.

Shay deserved the book. Books should be reserved to playable characters only.

Elise is Ezio if he didn't get Brotherhood & Revelations to develop. :rolleyes:

Agreed.

JustPlainQuirky
11-16-2014, 09:50 PM
Rogue Book Rogue Book Rogue Book

*slams desk*

ROGUE BOOK ROGUE BOOK ROGUE BOOK

*whispers* And DLC

Hood2theBurbs
11-16-2014, 09:50 PM
My objection was the idea he wasn't Welsh but English.

This is the Edward Kenway who straight up murders some Crown Loyalist British sailors because he hates them THAT much.

Anyway, it was always part of Edward's character he ran headfirst into piracy because he was a Welshman who hated the English and wanted to be rich by any means possible.

His redeeming quality, since it allows him to be redeemed, is he makes no pretensions he's anything other than out for gold and glory via murder.

He's not trying to pretend otherwise.

But I agree, we need a Rogue novel. Ubisoft really didn't think this game would take off, did they?

It's actually funny, they got everyone so hyped about Unity that it came back around and bit them in the bum. And didn't promote Rogue much if at all. And Rogue may be their only saving grace.

Namikaze_17
11-16-2014, 09:55 PM
Rogue Book Rogue Book Rogue Book

*slams desk*

ROGUE BOOK ROGUE BOOK ROGUE BOOK

*whispers* And DLC

It should reveal how he had his daughter, and his motivation for coming after Connor. :rolleyes:

Hood2theBurbs
11-16-2014, 10:01 PM
It should reveal how he had his daughter, and his motivation for coming after Connor. :rolleyes:

Until he sees his grandkids, hooray for beautiful half native/irish babies!!

Namikaze_17
11-16-2014, 10:05 PM
Until he sees his grandkids, hooray for beautiful half native/irish babies!!

It's funny how bloodlines work in this series... ^^

Hood2theBurbs
11-16-2014, 10:13 PM
I know I was just kidding:rolleyes:

EDIT: or am I:cool:

Charles_Phipps
11-16-2014, 10:16 PM
It's actually funny, they got everyone so hyped about Unity that it came back around and bit them in the bum. And didn't promote Rogue much if at all. And Rogue may be their only saving grace.

I do get kind of annoyed, though, that when I go to game magazine websites it's 90 articles on Unity when I want to read more about Rogue.

JustPlainQuirky
11-16-2014, 10:17 PM
I like how in lots of places its mutually agreed Shay has a daughter.

Do not disappoint, Ubi. Oh, and make her blonde too. :rolleyes:

Namikaze_17
11-16-2014, 10:20 PM

Oh...you. XD

Charles_Phipps
11-16-2014, 10:20 PM

It's a pity Hope and Shay didn't work out.

She was a pretty awesome character I wanted to see more of.

JustPlainQuirky
11-16-2014, 10:25 PM
It's a pity Hope and Shay didn't work out.

She was a pretty awesome character I wanted to see more of.

I only liked her character design tbh.

As a character she's pretty 1 dimensional.

king-hailz
11-16-2014, 10:26 PM
Although I want it to. I don't think it will lead to anything! However I LOVE the idea of Arno/Connor/Eseosa together. Seems cool.

Namikaze_17
11-16-2014, 10:34 PM
@King

We can always hope... ;)

Yeah, Hope was pretty much Anne Bonny as a character.

But she was such a babe. :rolleyes:

Black_Widow9
11-16-2014, 10:34 PM
Use the SPOILER tags in your posts please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/938931-*IMPORTANT*-Please-read-SPOILER-WARNING-RULES!

Hood2theBurbs
11-16-2014, 10:40 PM
I do get kind of annoyed, though, that when I go to game magazine websites it's 90 articles on Unity when I want to read more about Rogue.

Ugh, don't remind me, I was starved for Rogue info and couldn't find anything. Just more Unity hype and I remember thinking this is gonna bite them in the butt big time.

JustPlainQuirky
11-16-2014, 10:41 PM
Use the SPOILER tags in your posts please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/938931-*IMPORTANT*-Please-read-SPOILER-WARNING-RULES!

Thanks for the reminder, BW :)

Staruwush
03-21-2017, 03:52 PM
Why do you guys are thinking that Shay/Arno/Connor are gonna fight? I don't really get it. They fought for truth for freedom. There's nothing wrong in here. They will never ever fight against each other. And ya if Shay made a new revolution of his own, I know it's gonna be the best and you know it too. :cool::D:cool: