PDA

View Full Version : small features that NEED to come back

Vralraz
11-16-2014, 07:49 AM
After playing unity for like 3 days straight I've made a list of small features that were taken out for reasons unknown and NEED to come back.

#1: whistling in haystacks. Now whoever thought it was a good idea to leave it out needs to be slapped. It's nearly impossible to lure guards and extremists to your hiding spots without whistling

#2: kicking guards/extremists off ledges. One of my favorite things to do was luring guards up a ladder and then kicking them off watching them fall to their doom

#3 human shields now with more guns than ever before someone decided to remove the ability to use human shields.... Why? Just why? Some gunshots can one shot you and then there are the guards/extremists that spam shoot their pistols

#4 grabbing guards/extremists and regular civilians.... So not only do you take away my ability to use my hidden blades and fists as weapons... I'm no longer allowed to grab onto people? Why?

#5 briefly mentioned this in my last number and I can kind of understand this one but... Why can we not equip our hidden blades or fists? I loved walking around "flexing" my hidden blades, you could easily included them as a secondary bracer of some sort or you could upgrade your hidden blade in order to use it in combat

Anyway this is my list and a sort of feedback thread... I love unity much more than black flag but some of these missing features makes me feel like it's still a last gen game

Ziiimmie
11-16-2014, 12:34 PM
no way all those features are missing i haven't played the game yet but oh my god no human shields? seriously? cant fight with your hidden blade? seriously? wow this game is slowly sounding like a complete joke tbh i heard the story is poor as well haven't read into it in order to avoid spoilers but wow.

kirkebost
11-16-2014, 12:55 PM
Having no bare fists is a serious mistake. It really is stopping a lot of gameplay options. I have no idea why they'd remove it.

Also the human shield move is essential again utter madness removing it.

steveeire
11-16-2014, 01:02 PM
Counter kill and Kills chains, they made the game far more enjoyable.

kirkebost
11-16-2014, 01:05 PM
Creed II had the best combat system going. No idea why they keep messing with it.

kirkebost
11-16-2014, 01:07 PM
reloading pistols mid swordfight is also BS. Does everything need to be dumbed down now?

Vralraz
11-25-2014, 11:51 PM

I don't mind that counter kills and chains are gone since that made combat relatively easy but these few features that they took out I feel is unacceptable

Jdeadevil
11-26-2014, 12:28 AM

I'll never forget the time I first learnt how to chain kills. There was an achievement I needed to get for Revelations, and I always wondered how, but then I read online a good mission to do it with and how to do it, and it took me about maybe five tries for me to finally get the hang of it. And then I was able to kill the entire mob of enemies in seconds without anyone touching me. You could still kinda do that with Connor but it was harder because of the collaboration with Call of Duty, but Connor's double assassination animations were ****ing amazing.

Ygdrasel
11-26-2014, 02:54 AM
Agreed with everything but whistling. It's nowhere even close to 'nearly impossible' to lure people. Just take advantage of the last known position stuff and trail them along to where they need to be.

guest-0VWo3kY1
11-27-2014, 06:26 PM
I personally feel like the overly simple and easy combat was stupid and same with the kicking people, glad that's gone. Human shield were also really stupid, but so are the dead accuracy of the snipers. In short to mid range combat, a captain shooting with his pistol makes sense, but the snipers firing dead at you from a crowd is stupid. Same way how you can do that with your rifle. Accuracy should count for something people.