PDA

View Full Version : [PC] Communication within Co op missions?

Brocalus
11-16-2014, 07:03 AM
I can see there's a speaker next to some people's names, but I don't know if its push to talk or voice comm activation, is there even a voice comms? Otherwise communication within the team is hard to do. What is the go with that?

BraghBooka
11-16-2014, 08:19 AM
Well they have a voiceom of sorts in u play if you Shift F2 and then settings and then party up in uplay, but its in beta and not very good quality. Better use teamspeak or mumble for now.

Brocalus
11-16-2014, 09:52 AM
Well that's crap, I thought there was some inbuilt voice comms. Shame, I have no one that plays this game, well no one I know anyway..:(

DamienCrow
11-21-2014, 01:34 AM
There are a couple of things you can do in game, I don't know if there are more. You can set markers by holding right click to aim at a spot or target and then hitting space I think? I don't have the game open at the moment so I am trying to recall. Every player in the match can set markers and they light up in that teammate's color. You can also hold right click and I think hit E to do a "Lets go!" command that makes a noise and flashes your position to all other players.