PDA

View Full Version : Helix Rifts *Spoilers*

boosho
11-16-2014, 05:01 AM
Is anyone else disappointed in the Helix Rifts.. before i go on I will admit i haven't played them all but from what i've read they are all the same..

Now I was expecting it to be very linear but more along the lines of the AC2 Tombs or ACB Lairs of Romulus and it started off well.. The first mission was great.. but then it all went to hell..

1. there is very limited time to enjoy the location you're in, what's the point of sending us to another time space if we wont get to enjoy it.
2. running around collecting fragments to get to a minimum score doesn't fit within the AC gameplay.
3. The idea just doesn't make any sense.. you're in the helix/animus reliving someone else's memories then all of a sudden you get thrown into another dimension collecting data fragments and the more you get the more money Arno has???? It doesn't make any sense..

I was so hyped and excited when I first saw the trailer and it just didn't deliver at all..

ace3001
11-16-2014, 05:03 AM
They're very badly done. The time limit and the fact that you have to play them repeatedly to get all Assassin Intel make me want to pull my hair out in frustration.