PDA

View Full Version : How to remove all intro videos (Unity)

Frraksurred
11-15-2014, 11:48 PM
I enjoy my PS4, but one of the many reasons I play primarily on PC is being able to tweak things. For instance, the 5 intro videos you have to sit through before you get to the main menu. If you want to bypass them altogether, here is how you do it.

Browse to your Unity folder, if you installed it in the default location it will be at following:

Retail: C:\Program Files (x86)\Assassin's Creed Unity\Videos
Steam: C:\Program Files (x86)\SteamApps\Common\Assassin's Creed Unity\Videos

Once you are in the Videos folder, find and rename or delete the following videos:

2secACUlogo.bk2
AbstergoLogo.bk2
pc_TWIMTBP.bk2
UbisoftLogo.bk2

Then find the "EN" folder (if using a different language then English, find the one that matches it) and do the same with its contents:

pc_WarningSaving.bk2
pc_WarningDisclaimer.bk2

Now go enjoy immediate access to your Main Menu.

Here's a qucik video (http://youtu.be/qxKbIbYT4ow) I found if you run into trouble.

itoamanevernude
11-17-2014, 04:32 AM
Glorious thanks my friend!

#PCMASTERRACE! :cool:

Shaftex
11-17-2014, 04:53 AM
Is there any possible way to switch around the intro logo with the disclaimer? I am OCD and don't like seeing the Ubisoft intro before the disclaimer, plus sometimes it lags.

Vegeta10101010
11-17-2014, 07:36 AM
thanks it works

DazKRaptorSquad
11-17-2014, 09:51 AM
I don't have the folder Retail: C:\Program Files (x86)\Assassin's Creed Unity\Videos

I don't actually have a folder named Assassins Creed Unity????

topeira1980
11-17-2014, 10:00 AM
I don't have the folder Retail: C:\Program Files (x86)\Assassin's Creed Unity\Videos

I don't actually have a folder named Assassins Creed Unity????

is there a folder named ubisoft in there? look for that if you went with the default folder.
dont you remember where you installed the game? where ever it is, it's in the VIDEO folder in there.

DazKRaptorSquad
11-17-2014, 10:07 AM
Yes there is a Ubisoft folder but it has AC3 and AC4 but not a Unity folder?

Yes I chose default which is x86 and I have checked everywhere and there is not a Unity Folder?

DazKRaptorSquad
11-17-2014, 09:10 PM
I found an Assassins Creed Unity folder but it is in My Documents and only has two configuration files.

In the Ubi Launcher folder I found a sub folder that says 720 and has what look like my last 2 saves for ACU

Other than that I have no Assassins Creed Unity folder

aruler
11-17-2014, 09:36 PM
I don't have the folder Retail: C:\Program Files (x86)What version of windows do you have?

I use windows 7 64-bit.

I purchased a physical retail copy.

It automatically and at default installed all game files from the 5 discs into Program Files.

My version of windows 7 64-bit has two Program File directories.

Local Disk (C)

Program Files (Assassin's Creed Unity)

Program Files (x86)

DazKRaptorSquad
11-17-2014, 10:09 PM
I have Windows 7 64 bit

I purchased mine via digital download and when I asked where to install I chose default which was program files x86

I have a Ubisoft folder under Program Files x86 but it only has the following folders

Assassins Creed 111
Asssassins Creed IV Black Flag
Ubisoft Game Launcher