PDA

View Full Version : annoying "tips"

Burn1at420
11-15-2014, 11:24 PM
I am attempting to do the murder mysteries yet not wanting it to be a text adventure I am going around from scene to scene looking at evidence instead of using the database casefiles page.. my problem is as follows... whenever I walk in a scene the "tip" to press t he center button (ps4) to view the case file obstructs the view of any and all text pertaining to the clues.. I can't read what they say because the obvious "tip" won't stop spamming, for reals why can't this be shut off when I turned off tutorials

this is ceaseless, it is spamming "tips REVIEW your murder mystery case in the casefile menu STFU already!!!
I can't even tell who I am accusing or talking to the tooltip obstructs it

Burn1at420
11-16-2014, 01:02 AM
found the fix, go to Options>Hud Options> Hud Preset set to Custom and set "Updates" to be hidden

Freakiebeakie
12-07-2014, 02:09 PM
Yes those pop ups are freaking anoying, they irritate the hell out of me. even when you checked aLL THE tips it still pops up to tell you to check the tips.. most anoying when you try to read clue`s while you are bussy with a case

johnsmith145
12-10-2014, 07:49 PM
Hey, you can hold the center camera button to temporarily disable the HUD (one of the sticks on consoles, c on pc).

...actually not, since it disables everything but the pop ups and SSI.