PDA

View Full Version : Back Eject Broken?

Nightmare31R
11-15-2014, 11:09 PM
has any one else had trouble using the back eject when free climbing> I haven't been able to pull it off once he just does nothing .....help

MontrossXGMR
11-15-2014, 11:17 PM
I am having this same problem. It is really frustrating. Back ejecting is very important to the fluidity of free running.....but the darn thing never works

TecHiker
11-24-2014, 05:42 AM
Yep... back eject does nothing... he just hangs there

D.I.D.
11-24-2014, 06:00 AM
No direction, RT + A, A

not RT + A, as the prompt says.

Double tap works almost every time, as long as you've got something to jump to. Similarly, sometimes you're climbing vertically and think, "Surely you can make it to that ledge", but he won't budge. Up, RT + A, A.

SolidSage
11-24-2014, 08:38 AM
Works fine. Has everything to do with not moving the left joystick.

GamerGranny1951
01-30-2015, 07:13 PM
No direction, RT + A, A

Double tap works almost every time, as long as you've got something to jump to. Similarly, sometimes you're climbing vertically and think, "Surely you can make it to that ledge", but he won't budge. Up, RT + A, A.

Thank you very much. That worked!! Double tap woo hoo

EmptyCrustacean
01-31-2015, 12:05 AM
It does work; it just takes forever. Also, it's kind of pointless now because whereas before back eject would make the character eject horizontally, back eject now makes Arno eject to the ground...

Fatal-Feit
01-31-2015, 12:54 AM
Is there a way to wall eject to the side?

m4r-k7
01-31-2015, 01:35 AM
The back eject is really bad in Unity which is a shame as I used it loads in the other games. I guess its not needed as much as sometimes just by free running in a certain direction you will eject in some way. Still, I hope the old wall eject returns in Victory.

wvstolzing
01-31-2015, 06:42 AM
Is there a way to wall eject to the side?

No; they seem to have removed it in favor of 'hop to the side'. That's the one thing that I *really* miss from the old parkour.

NondairyGold
01-31-2015, 03:11 PM
No direction, RT + A, A

Yeah I found that this was how it worked, it's a built in failsafe. In previous games if you accidently pressed A when climbing you'd plummet to your doom. Now that can't happen, it would have helped if it was explained how to do it right in the first place.

Jackdaw951
01-31-2015, 10:12 PM
RT + A works, but only if you tap A--and I mean tap, quickly. If you hold A for any length of time, it won't happen--and I for one am glad. RT+hold A means "Arno, I really want you to jump higher on this wall--DO IT!" If the input sequence wall-ejected half the time, I'd be dying left and right.

vardeman62
01-17-2018, 03:41 AM
Trying to back eject in the first (right-side) nostradamus door room, the one with the pillars and the astrological symbols. The first couple of time I need to back eject, it works fine, but when I get to the far side of the room and need to back eject from the lower spot on the pillar to the wall behind me, it WILL NOT work. I am NOT touching the left stick. The game prompts me to hold R2 and press X to perform a BACK EJECT. I try it and nothing happens. I hold the R2 and spam the X button. Nothing happens. I am stuck here.