PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed 3 - The whole wanted level thing.

thelegendaryX
11-15-2014, 08:06 PM
So I just got into AC3 and was loving it until just now when I realized they still haven't gotten rid of the pesky wanted level system. This almost breaks the game for me, to be honest. And I can never make it so that his wanted level is fixed at Incognito, can I? How could they be so careless, as to endlessly penalize the player for bothering the game's precious little guards? This is not fun, just annoying. PLEASE tell me they got it right in 4 at least? Because I'm barely motivated to finish this game at this point :(

Hood2theBurbs
11-15-2014, 08:11 PM
They did, but replaced it with a wanted meter for naval instead. If you sink and capture to many ships eventually a pirate hunter ship will come after you but they aren't an issue and the meter can be easily emptied out. A quick bribe to an official in a town/city or the next time you capture a ship select reduce wanted level and you're in the clear.

steveeire
11-15-2014, 08:14 PM
Is it 2012 again?

Fatal-Feit
11-15-2014, 08:16 PM
It was replaced with pirate hunters in 4, and non-existent in Unity.

thelegendaryX
11-15-2014, 08:24 PM
Oh ok, well that's something.

thelegendaryX
11-15-2014, 08:27 PM
They did, but replaced it with a wanted meter for naval instead. If you sink and capture to many ships eventually a pirate hunter ship will come after you but they aren't an issue and the meter can be easily emptied out. A quick bribe to an official in a town/city or the next time you capture a ship select reduce wanted level and you're in the clear.

So it's not as much a bother as this. Well I'll be thankful for any improvements. But I was still enjoying 3... a lot. Would've liked to take my time really exploring Boston and everything, but oh well.