PDA

View Full Version : UBIsoft Stop with AC games every year

DaLegendaryEzio
11-15-2014, 06:55 PM
hello everyone and specail Ubisoft.

UBIsoft stop please with making AC games every year.
Each year there are more problems.

Today i still have no ACU. last year i had a lot of problem with my DLC codes. and so on.
also acinitiates site does not sync my game data.

I have one big tip for you UBIsoft. Just look ad Nintendo and special Zelda.

Nintendo always put the release of a Zelda game further away.
and this is because when the games comes out there are not so manny problems as with Assassin's Creed.

Everyone who also has enough of all those problems witrh UBIsoft. plz post it here.
hopefully UBIsoft will learn it and do not release a AC game every year.

I am more happy with a AC game each 2 years and that there are no problems.

Yes i know they work about 4 year on this games. but still there are a lot of problems with AC games.

Rancunier
11-15-2014, 08:50 PM
I have one big tip for you UBIsoft. Just look ad Nintendo and special Zelda.

Nintendo always put the release of a Zelda game further away.
and this is because when the games comes out there are not so manny problems as with Assassin's Creed.

Yes, Ubisoft, please consider being more like Nintendo and Zelda. You should only release a new AC game maybe once every 3 years and every other release should just be a redo of one of the previous releases but with "HD" in the name. Oh, make sure that when you release the first version you do so with crappy graphics so that the HD release will look better.

Actually, never mind, these are all really bad ideas.

MerlinW_HUN
11-15-2014, 08:59 PM
I disagree. I want to play with AC every year (PC). But take your time, and don't release a game what is not finished completely(like Unity). Also, if you put a ton of 3rd party content to your game, be sure the services are working well. At this very moment, the Initiates, companion app and uplay.com all disfunctonal.

Soo, yeah. I love the AC franchise - actually the only frenchise what I love - I want to see them year by year. Just give me the AC2->AC3 product quality.