PDA

View Full Version : Unacceptable service and Ubi isn't helping. (UK)

D_cover
11-15-2014, 03:47 PM
So as some of you may or may not know deliveries of AC Unity in the UK were taking forever some of us got the game on time, some of us got the game at silly o'clock, some of us got the game today (November 15th) and some of us are still waiting.

I don't know how Ubi expect us brits to buy their games considering they are making it difficult to do so.

I've been waiting since the 14th to play and I won't be playing today. Why? My game still hasn't turned up.

This is the last time I will be buying anything through Ubishop unless they promise to change courier. They can't be trusted to deliver on time if at all. I've pretty much gave up since the corier's helpline can't tell me where my game is so 109 down the drain and no compensation from Ubi or Yodel.

UbiSupport pretty much has lied to me as we;; saying my game hasn't been shipped even though I've tracked it with Yodel up to dispatch where the game has been sat for two days.

Bad customer service all round this time. I won't be ordering until Ubi stop using this courier.