PDA

View Full Version : Cockades color scheme error

MomDooooog
11-15-2014, 12:29 AM
I have collected over 100 cockades and the pure shadow color scheme for Arno is still not available. I was able to unlock the other color schemes leading up to pure shadow. Despite collecting some extra cockades to see if perhaps the unlock was based off of the progression percentage, the pure shadow color scheme still remains locked.

Deathgrim666
11-15-2014, 12:33 AM
I have collected over 100 cockades and the pure shadow color scheme for Arno is still not available. I was able to unlock the other color schemes leading up to pure shadow. Despite collecting some extra cockades to see if perhaps the unlock was based off of the progression percentage, the pure shadow color scheme still remains locked.

I have this problem too. I hope its the game and not my save because that would mean i am boned. :mad:

MomDooooog
11-15-2014, 12:37 AM
I have this problem too. I hope its the game and not my save because that would mean i am boned. :mad:

For some reason I doubt that your issue and mine are due to our saves. I read in only one other place that someone encountered this issue after collecting all the cockades. Perhaps the reason we dont see many people talking about this is because we are likely further in the game than others in terms of collectibles.

Dragoon7272
11-15-2014, 05:43 AM
i too am having this issue. just not with pure shadow...i only have 80...just got 80 actually...haven't unlocked it...i think it has something to do with uplays servers because i can't connect to my friend either....which is really weird coz we can both see and send invites but we either get unable to join party or the party is full which is curious as its only me playing

dbgager
11-15-2014, 06:08 AM
Most likely server problems. Earlier for most of the day ..The win services where down and everybody had 0 Uplay units. The problem is all these rewards are received and verified through Ubisofts servers. When they are not working right the game is not working right.

Dycewdavid
11-16-2014, 05:30 AM
I have collected over 100 cockades and the pure shadow color scheme for Arno is still not available.

yep

Mosryan
11-16-2014, 05:40 AM
I am having an issue where I got the unlock for the master phantom coat then I somehow got pulled into a co op game when I left I no longer had the coat and it is locked again, even completed the do 35 crowd evens thing and still locked and no reward for the 35 events one
this is annoying - one has to wonder if I'll need to restart the whole game as the unlocks are not happening anymore

Xazur
11-16-2014, 08:47 AM
There seems to be a problem with everything in the game, either stuff being unlocked yet still locked, unable to collect some items and so many more thing. Even the addons to the game has problems, companion app and the initiate program.

Deathgrim666
11-16-2014, 06:32 PM
There seems to be a problem with everything in the game, either stuff being unlocked yet still locked, unable to collect some items and so many more thing. Even the addons to the game has problems, companion app and the initiate program.

Yeah i had the shay outfit from the initiates thing relock it self. :confused: